Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

All Covid-19 measures are permanent, don't be a boiling frog!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,290 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

Dionaibh wrote: »
    What about after a football match, or a job interview? No handshakes?

Wouldn't miss any of it. Especially these fools who think they can tell the measure of a man by his handshake at an interview.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    The world has had pandemics before, the last major one in 1918, people had to wear masks and socially distance.

What this current pandemic has done is once again expose that society has a layer of alarmist loons and straight-up morons who are incapable of basic common sense and reasoning.

I see you got 22 thanks for this inaccuracy. The 1968 pandemic killed millions but you've never even heard of it because it's being kept out of the current mainstream narrative. Why? Because there were no masks or lockdowns for eerie looking black and white photos to provoke fear in people today, and there are billions of people alive who lived through it who will just say "meh, it wasn't that bad."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Kong_flu

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

"Panic; Hype"
    in your opening post OP.

Were none of these things real OP, was TB a hype.

Where did you get this understanding + misunderstanding.

The 1970's panic and non jury court, was that for every case OP. No.
    It was to deal with the Troubles.

How have you not bought an island off the coast of Ireland OP where you drink unflouridated water and have your freedoms away from the overweening state.

ranto_boy wrote: »
    I've posted the stats, we know the groups in danger, we know the risks. There are not what is protrayed in the media.

I literally never said that. What is it with you guys and muddying the waters?

This is borderline hysterical

https://twitter.com/FatEmperor/status/1309479255273811968/video/1

" RTE is cheif cheerleader for whats going on"

This was you on RTE covering up the mask agenda led by Fauci

I said it was a brutal country, and it's terrible what they do to the Uyghurs.

I was specifically talking about masks. Sorry, I should've made that clearer.

"It's coming to something when there is more freedom in China than in the West."

If that is just about masks you need to be alot more clear

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,415 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

So obviously "they" - Gates, Soros, Rothschilds, all powerful world governments etc - have bought off Tubridy so Fauci doesn't get tricked into exposing the dastardly plan later on.

Saw a picture of Tubridy in the RTE canteen earlier.

BfJ2sgCIEAAwzSv.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

There's been no criteria outlined for the lifting of the mask mandate. Nor for social distancing. No word on when, if ever, nightclubs will reopen.

You implied that the US is somehow less restrictive because the state of emergency has to be renewed on a regular basis.
    Not a single government has said when all of the restrictions will be lifted. There's no end date. At least in the US there are places where mask mandates have been lifted (counties, towns, for example), and governors can't declare an indefinite state of emergency. They have to renew it every few weeks, or every month.

Yet here's the list of Acts passed by the government this year:
    http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/eli/2020/act

And this year's statutory instruments:
    http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/eli/2020/si

Let's take for example the recent "Criminal Justice (Enforcement Powers) (Covid-19) Act 2020". At the very end, section 17.3:
    Act wrote:
    This Act shall continue in operation until the 9th day of November 2020, unless a resolution approving the continuation of this Act has been passed by both Houses of the Oireachtas before that date and, in that event, this Act shall continue in operation until such date as is specified in the resolution

Or SI 128: "Health Act 1947 (Section 31a – Temporary Restrictions) (Covid-19) (Amendment) Regulations 2020" which extends the restrictions established by the earlier SI 121:
    SI 128 wrote:
    Regulation 2 of the Health Act 1947 (Section 31A – Temporary Restrictions) (Covid-19) Regulations 2020 ( S.I. No. 121 of 2020 ) is amended by the substitution of “the 5th day of May 2020” for “the 12th day of April 2020”.

Any of the Covid related legislation I've seen has a clearly stated end date, usually in the next 6 to 8 weeks. If necessary, it is then extended. This appears to be the exact same process as you implied was better in your "at least in the US" statement.

So unless you can find an example of some actual legislation being passed curtailing restrictions without any end date, you're talking nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,395 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I understand, and I get the hygiene argument, of course. But I play football and it used to be nice meeting the lads and shaking hands. Now we just stand around awkwardly and say hello.

Elbow bump works just as well

These Luciferian worshippers that own the privately owned US federal reserve and bank of international settlements wouldn't be worshipping the Devil if he wasn't real. We are getting closer to the anti Christ system being installed, and covid has speeded up this process.

Can you name these "Luciferian worshippers" and post proof that they are "worshipping the Devil"?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I don't believe The Great Reset is nonsense or a conspiracy theory. In fact, I don't believe any of the things I've referred to to be conspiracy theories.
    Unfortunately it is a silly conspiracy theory.
    You are promoting conspiracy theories.
    And I do get both sides. Otherwise it'd be overwhelming.
    Again, not true.
    If you did look at both sides, you'd understand why your conspiracy theory is silly nonsense.

• Advertisement

ranto_boy wrote: »
    I've posted the stats, we know the groups in danger, we know the risks. There are not what is protrayed in the media.
    But how can we know the risks? The virus hasn't been around for years.
    And your "study" of it seems to consist of "I knew two people who had it, they were fine, therefore there's no risk."

Which is silly given what you and other conspiracy theorists are claiming about vaccine research in the other thread.

Also, how do you make sense of this in your conspiracy theory?
    You're claiming that THEY are controling the media to over hype the virus.
    But you are using data from the CDC to show this is the case.
    Why don't they have the CDC data showing it to be more severe if their goal is to make it appear severe?

Are the CDC not in on it?

Can you name these "Luciferian worshippers" and post proof that they are "worshipping the Devil"?

Any way what's wrong with giving the auld Satan worship a go. We have been worshipping that other fella Jehovah for thousands of years and look where that got us

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

sabat wrote: »
    I see you got 22 thanks for this inaccuracy. The 1968 pandemic killed millions but you've never even heard of it because it's being kept out of the current mainstream narrative. Why? Because there were no masks or lockdowns for eerie looking black and white photos to provoke fear in people today, and there are billions of people alive who lived through it who will just say "meh, it wasn't that bad."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Kong_flu

Or maybe it's not in the current mainstream narrative because "meh, it wasn't that bad". From your own link:
    The death rate from the Hong Kong flu was lower than for other 20th-century pandemics. The disease was allowed to spread through the population without restrictions on economic activity until a vaccine became available four months after it had started.
    The H3N2 virus returned during the following 1969/70 flu season, which resulted in a second, deadlier wave of deaths in Europe, Japan, and Australia.It remains in circulation today as a strain of seasonal flu
    We're literally talking about an annual flu.
    The United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimated that in total, the virus killed one million people worldwide from its beginning in July 1968 until the outbreak faded during the winter of 1969–70. The United States health authorities estimated that about 34,000 to 100,000 people died in the U.S; most excess deaths were in those 65 and older. However, fewer people died during this pandemic than in previous pandemics

One million people killed worldwide over 18 months including two winters. 100k in the US.
    Versus nearly a million for Covid-19 so far worldwide in 6 months, before going into any winter.
    And 200k in the US so far.

You'll notice too there's been very little mainstream media coverage of the Irish famine lately, probably for the same reason. It's got just as much relevance to the current pandemic.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

Look at Ronald Bernards testimonial. This was a guy that didn't realise what he was getting until he went abroad on one of their satanic rituals and his life was never the same again.

Look at Ronald Bernards testimonial. This was a guy that didn't realise what he was getting until he went abroad on one of their satanic rituals and his life was never the same again.

So thats a no to the question I asked?

breezy1985 wrote: »
    Any way what's wrong with giving the auld Satan worship a go. We have been worshipping that other fella Jehovah for thousands of years and look where that got us

Spending eternity in hell and being tormented by the Devil's demons. Is that really what you want?

So thats a no to the question I asked?

Afraid of the truth, much rather find comfort in insulting or quoting fake media on boards.

Spending eternity in hell and being tormented by the Devil's demons. Is that really what you want?

Your posts make me feel like I'm already there some days.

Afraid of the truth, much rather find comfort in insulting or quoting fake media on boards.

A claim was made

I asked for evidence of said claim

No evidence was forthcoming therefore I have to assume that the evidence doesn't exist.

A claim was made

I asked for evidence of said claim

No evidence was forthcoming therefore I have to assume that the evidence doesn't exist.

You were given the evidence. You don't want to see it. It's like you would rather not know the truth in this lifetime.

• Advertisement

The ultimate conspiracy theory. Religion.

You were given the evidence. You don't want to see it. It's like you would rather not know the truth in this lifetime.

No, I was given a name and told to look him up.

Thats not evidence for the claim the poster made.

The Nal wrote: »
    The ultimate conspiracy theory. Religion.

You can try deny now while in this world but you will have to deal with that decision when the time is up.

You can try deny now while in this world but you will have to deal with that decision when the time is up.

Will do cheers

When will that be exactly?

Meh

No, I was given a name and told to look him up.

Thats not evidence for the claim the poster made.

Putting everything together shows this world is controlled by a few, with massive power and influence. Only question is do they worship the devil or not? Based on former members it points to yes they do, which has huge consequences as it gives additional weight to God, the Devil and judgement of everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Dionaibh

breezy1985 wrote: »
    "It's coming to something when there is more freedom in China than in the West."

If that is just about masks you need to be alot more clear

Fair point. You're right. I should've made it clear I was referring to maks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Dionaibh

MOH wrote: »
    You implied that the US is somehow less restrictive because the state of emergency has to be renewed on a regular basis.

Yet here's the list of Acts passed by the government this year:
    http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/eli/2020/act

And this year's statutory instruments:
    http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/eli/2020/si

Let's take for example the recent "Criminal Justice (Enforcement Powers) (Covid-19) Act 2020". At the very end, section 17.3:

Or SI 128: "Health Act 1947 (Section 31a – Temporary Restrictions) (Covid-19) (Amendment) Regulations 2020" which extends the restrictions established by the earlier SI 121:

Any of the Covid related legislation I've seen has a clearly stated end date, usually in the next 6 to 8 weeks. If necessary, it is then extended. This appears to be the exact same process as you implied was better in your "at least in the US" statement.

So unless you can find an example of some actual legislation being passed curtailing restrictions without any end date, you're talking nonsense.

Thanks for that.

Is there an end date for the mask mandate?

• Advertisement

Putting everything together shows this world is controlled by a few, with massive power and influence.

As I asked the poster, name these people and post proof for the claims. If its all out there then posting evidence should be easy.
    question is do they worship the devil or not? Based on former members it points to yes they do, which has huge consequences as it gives additional weight to God, the Devil and judgement of everyone.

Again, making a claim without evidence means nothing, there's a reason why this thread is in the conspiracy theory forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement