Advertisement
Where is Report Post on mobile? We've made a slight change, see here
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

PSNI 18 Recruitment Waiting Room

145679

Comments



  • Do we have an update on many ppl on this chat are appiontable but have got the call and waiting for DEC intake




  • Nhs2018 - 200-220 ML
    G18 - 870-910 ML - Nov
    NornIron74 - 880-900 ML - Nov
    First_timer10 - 890-910 ML - Dec
    Sms19 - 890-910 ML - Nov
    Homerj2019 - 800-900 ML
    Higs95 - 910-940 ML
    Pcjobless - 950-980 ML




  • NornIron74 wrote: »
    Nhs2018 - 200-220 ML
    G18 - 870-910 ML - Nov
    NornIron74 - 880-900 ML - Nov
    First_timer10 - 890-910 ML - Dec
    Sms19 - 890-910 ML - Nov
    Homerj2019 - 800-900 ML
    Higs95 - 910-940 ML

    Does first_timer10 know they are approved for Dec intake already?




  • Pcjobless wrote: »
    Does first_timer10 know they are approved for Dec intake already?

    They got a call for November but deferred to December




  • Had to defer because of family commitments but received an email confirming that I have been approved for Decembers intake (subject to the course taking place). They need to stick the bit in at the end to keep themselves covered in case anything goes wrong. Was told calls will go out at the beginning of October to confirm my place but gave me the date for induction too to make sure I was able to attend.


  • Advertisement


  • Had to defer because of family commitments but received an email confirming that I have been approved for Decembers intake (subject to the course taking place). They need to stick the bit in at the end to keep themselves covered in case anything goes wrong. Was told calls will go out at the beginning of October to confirm my place but gave me the date for induction too to make sure I was able to attend.

    What date is the induction? Do we also know how many are being taken per class?




  • Wouldn't be the best idea to give out the date of induction on here but they are normally 4 weeks before the start date.

    Intakes are normally 52/54 people as far as I know.




  • Hi guys, got a call yesterday for a reserve spot in November intake but a guaranteed spot in December, so most likely I will be starting December unless someone pulls out of this intake. I’ll be at the next induction day too so hopefully get to meet a couple of you. Just a relief to finally get an idea of a start date.




  • Congratulations Higs,

    Will be good to put some faces to the user names.

    What ML range are you in?




  • Nhs2018 - 200-220 ML
    G18 - 870-910 ML - Nov
    NornIron74 - 880-900 ML - Nov
    First_timer10 - 890-910 ML - Dec
    Sms19 - 890-910 ML - Nov
    Homerj2019 - 800-900 ML
    Higs95 - 910-940 ML - Nov reserve/Dec
    Pcjobless - 950-980 ML


  • Advertisement


  • Hey folks, long time lurker of this board - finally I'm now appointable. ML 450-470, I'm wondering when you guys reckon I should get a call or what intake I'm likely to be - I'm so excited!




  • Hey folks, long time lurker of this board - finally I'm now appointable. ML 450-470, I'm wondering when you guys reckon I should get a call or what intake I'm likely to be - I'm so excited!

    Good news that you're finally appointable, your vetting must have took ages. You will get a call for the next intake, calls should go out in just over 2 weeks.




  • Thanks for your reply! I'm a PCA re-call. Just after completing medical. Will next intake be December then?




  • Thanks for your reply! I'm a PCA re-call. Just after completing medical. Will next intake be December then?

    Yes the next intake will be December




  • Anyone know when next set calls going out?




  • Pcjobless wrote: »
    Anyone know when next set calls going out?

    Probably next week




  • Had to defer because of family commitments but received an email confirming that I have been approved for Decembers intake (subject to the course taking place). They need to stick the bit in at the end to keep themselves covered in case anything goes wrong. Was told calls will go out at the beginning of October to confirm my place but gave me the date for induction too to make sure I was able to attend.

    Did you get a call yet confirming your place for DEC intake?




  • Yes, got the call yesterday. Start in December.




  • Yes, got the call yesterday. Start in December.

    Have you checked Dec intake still going ahead With new Covid rules?




  • Higs95 wrote: »
    Hi guys, got a call yesterday for a reserve spot in November intake but a guaranteed spot in December, so most likely I will be starting December unless someone pulls out of this intake. I’ll be at the next induction day too so hopefully get to meet a couple of you. Just a relief to finally get an idea of a start date.

    Did you get a call to start in DEC? If so can you confirm ML?


  • Advertisement


  • Pcjobless wrote: »
    Did you get a call to start in DEC? If so can you confirm ML?

    I actually got a spot in the current intake, someone must have pulled out, so I start very soon. My ml was 910-940, had been appointable for a while.




  • Higs95 wrote: »
    I actually got a spot in the current intake, someone must have pulled out, so I start very soon. My ml was 910-940, had been appointable for a while.

    Where you closer to the 940 side of ML? Im hoping to be called Dec intake




  • Pcjobless wrote: »
    Where you closer to the 940 side of ML? Im hoping to be called Dec intake

    I’ve sent you a PM




  • Vetting finally cleared last week after an interview with the vetting team. It cleared the same day as the interview but got the email from the recruitment team this morning. 850-870.

    Such a huge relief.




  • Gonzo94 wrote: »
    Vetting finally cleared last week after an interview with the vetting team. It cleared the same day as the interview but got the email from the recruitment team this morning. 850-870.

    Such a huge relief.

    So you're appointable? Finally!




  • Aye finally after 42 weeks lol. Interview was proper nerve wrecking though. I was able to find out the hold up was to do with a family member of mine.




  • Gonzo94 wrote: »
    Aye finally after 42 weeks lol. Interview was proper nerve wrecking though. I was able to find out the hold up was to do with a family member of mine.

    Well congrats, you've the patience of a saint!




  • Gonzo94 wrote: »
    Vetting finally cleared last week after an interview with the vetting team. It cleared the same day as the interview but got the email from the recruitment team this morning. 850-870.

    Such a huge relief.

    Glad to hear you finally passed vetting :D




  • Cheers folks :) I feel my partner would disagree with you on patience of a Saint part lol. I've had her head melted over the vetting haha


  • Advertisement


  • Has the January calls gone out yet?


Advertisement