Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is kim jong un dead ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

or a Bond villain

• Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

I wouldnt say no.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭Working class heroes

She wouldn't be out of place as the evil Asian character in a Quentin Tarantino film!

GettyImages-1128333739_gsxnl4

I would.

Racism is now hiding behind the cloak of Community activism.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,848 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

The sister hasn't a hope, they're not big on girl power over there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

The sister always looks like she'd be even more sinister.

I say she'd absolutely destroy ya in the sack - giggity-giggity.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Dead or not, going to make f**k all difference to anyone in ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 16,103 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

I wouldnt say no.

Of course you wouldn't, because if you did you'd get a bullet in the back of the skull.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Pherekydes wrote:
    Of course you wouldn't, because if you did you'd get a bullet in the back of the skull.

She can pull the trigger on me anytime she wants.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

She's vice director of the Propaganda and Agitation Department of the Workers' Party of Korea.

🙈🙉🙊

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I hope he is. He is a despicable little cowardly megalomaniac however I’ve no doubt who ever now assumes the roll will probably be equally as bad.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Hopefully Trump will suffer a similar fate soon, too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,388 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

I read a couple of days ago that he's in very bad health from years of heavy smoking, obesity and over work. Wouldnt surprise me if he is dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭da_miser

I hope he is. He is a despicable little cowardly megalomaniac however I’ve no doubt who ever now assumes the roll will probably be equally as bad.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Hopefully Trump will suffer a similar fate soon, too.

Devils advocate.
    After the election over here that SF came first in, if you looks at the international media you would think the IRA when handing out guns on the street and Ireland was soon to invade the UK, so do we believe everything the media publishes about the man?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

• Registered Users Posts: 24,695 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

I would.

I would too, say no that is.

The media don't lie; Mary Lou personally gave me an Ak-74, just don't tell her I voted FG no 1. :)

🙈🙉🙊

Will Micky D be attending the funeral?

🙈🙉🙊

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 343 ✭✭Wtf ?

She can pull the trigger on me anytime she wants.
    I would have ''Triggered'' long before the gun....

• Registered Users Posts: 51,060 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Confirmed, he died in a helicopter incident:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 66,325 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

da_miser wrote: »
    Devils advocate.
    After the election over here that SF came first in, if you looks at the international media you would think the IRA when handing out guns on the street and Ireland was soon to invade the UK, so do we believe everything the media publishes about the man?

I'd seriously review what papers I'm reading if I were you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Sister looks seriously demented. First woman to dictate NK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80,799 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn

He's the last of the old schoolers, world would be a much dimmer place without him, ever the entertainer he even fired off a few missiles during the lockdown to keep folk entertained.

north-korea-coronavirus.jpg?w=800&quality=85

• Registered Users Posts: 3,217 ✭✭✭Tork

Irish_rat wrote: »
    Sister looks seriously demented. First woman to dictate NK

If nothing else, she has looked after herself better and is less likely to be a heart attack on two legs. Appearances can be deceptive but she looks terrifying.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,452 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

I read a couple of days ago that he's in very bad health from years of heavy smoking, obesity and over work. Wouldnt surprise me if he is dead.

Did he strike you as a workaholic? Not one for conspiracy theories, but I wouldn’t fancy being put under for anything if I’d pissed off as many people as him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,217 ✭✭✭Tork

I think all that timber he was carrying was every bit as dangerous as a wannabe assassin. Surgeons don't like having to operate on people who are as obese as he is. It's risky.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Wtf ? wrote: »
    All over the internet, Anyone know ?

Hopefully.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 343 ✭✭Wtf ?

All said and done, He was/is a wanker. Fcuk Him.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Rodman stated that Kim smokes 4 packs of cigs a day.

Also drinks like a fish apparently.

Its known that he suffered some sort of cardiac incident a week ago because a team of doctors were sent from China to assist with treatment.

He could very well be dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Wtf ? wrote: »
    All over the internet, Anyone know ?
    yep...a stuck fart apparently

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Yes he's dead

Dead sexy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Why The Flip would he be?

He had heart surgery.

He had diabetes and hypertension also. He was also a smoker. He was rumored to have had previous heart attacks or at least some kind of bad turns as described by witnesses.

He was/is a very ill man.

Whatever about his heart surgery he has other conditions that won't be solved by it.

I don't know if he is now ok or to believe the rumors.

Its not crazy to think after heart surgery you wouldn't be seen publicly for two weeks.

But Rueters (a reliable source) has said that China sent a medical team to advise on Kim's health. I am assuming north Korea has its own Drs for the ruling class so it does look serious.

But this is how his father's death went. He just wasn't seen publicly for a long time. Then it was confirmed that he was dead much later after his son had taken power.

Kim Jong Un could emerge again in a few months who knows.

Advertisement