Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

NCIS [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,281 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Well I found out.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,974 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Well I found out.
    With that storyline, I assumed that the woman's ex would be the villain with a link to terrorism, and that he would eventually turn up to cause havoc. I was slightly wrong in a big way.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Not my favourite episode as I found it a bit lumpy or something, in the execution. Don't usually see Ziva so panicked. Daughter or not. Jack summed it up well in the end and now Gibbs is a father again, essentially. As for that offer to Bishop...

Also, night club Bishop. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,126 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Nice cameo by Patrick Duffy in the latest episode

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I'm only on 17.11. Gibbs was fairly wound up here. Glad Jimmy and Ziva had a scene together and that he was in the lift with her too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Snorlaxx

No one commenting on Young Ducky V2.0 yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭ElNino

Snorlaxx wrote: »

He didn't last long enough :)

A good episode now hopefully we get to see a dark Gibbs arc.

Snorlaxx wrote: »

Was expecting a bromance to kick off there.
    A good episode now hopefully we get to see a dark Gibbs arc.

Some hard moments. Gibbs telling Torres to fight, the line about his kids and the bourbon and boat.

Knew it was the detective. Looking for scotch - try the basement. :) At least Nick copped on.

• Advertisement

Thought we had a new rule this week until I checked and it was used before.

Jimmy giving out hugs from Senior :)

Ducky as always great to see.

Nicely done flashbacks around the crime of the week.

Christopher Lloyd to guest in an upcoming episode.

Brian Dietzen said on Twitter they're suspending production.

Episodes cut from 24 to 20.

17.16 - They're sure keen on the Bishop/Torres thing, eh? Father role suited Gibbs.
    17.17 - Good to see Ducky back in the field. The nutshells were well done. A little Ziva nugget in there at the end?

odette malone?

A spoiler tag with no context!

Spoiler for what?

A previous aired episode?

Don’t want to click on it if it’s for a future episode.

Spoiler is from 17.17.

A spoiler tag with no context!

Spoiler for what?

A previous aired episode?

Don’t want to click on it if it’s for a future episode.

sorry yeah 17.17. just looking for the significance of a reference

She's the link between Ziva and Bishop, from season 16. Was looking after Ziva's shed/hideout thing.

She's the link between Ziva and Bishop, from season 16. Was looking after Ziva's shed/hideout thing.
    cheers. memory wasnt working so well

• Advertisement

17.18 - Felt sorry for McGee on his reunion. Good word from Torres. At least there was a heartfelt note to Jack's experiences, in the end. And Gibbs knew how to unlock the phone. :pac:

All filming stopped in NYC so I guess he was bored.

https://twitter.com/M_Weatherly/status/1243300214758412290?s=20

A Paddy's Day Jimmy centric episode :)

I liked how they turned the tables and stopped being polite.

How was it that Jimmy described Gibbs - 'federal agent/envelope pushing renegade silver fox'? :D:D

Finale promo, featuring
    Christopher Lloyd.

I'm not going to lie I shed a tear at the end of tonights season finale.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

Catherine Bell aka Lt Col Sarah MacKensie makes a return to NCIS LA this Sunday

Great episode. Christopher Lloyd was great, he and Harmon bounced well off each other. See the interrogation scene. They do these military tribute episodes very well. Even Leon was moved.

Knew about the Arizona, but not the memorial. Powerful.

Gibbs being so open to McGee. That just doesn't happen.

Picked up for season 18.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

Picked up for season 18.

All 3 NCIS were renewed.

Advertisement