Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asics Outlet up to 80% off + Extra 10% with code

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭seaviewphotos

Thanks for that, I was waiting patiently for it to show up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

Thanks, I just saved over €102 (apparently!) on a pair of runners. :D

Gutted, just got an email to say they cancelled my order. Tramps. ����

• Registered Users Posts: 28,669 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Bah, only noticed this now, and not a single pair of Kayanos of any description left in my size :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Bah, only noticed this now, and not a single pair of Kayanos of any description left in my size :mad:

There was none left in my size at this time yesterday :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

There was none left in my size at this time yesterday :(

There were none of the top spec runners at all left, I was online at 1am yesterday morning and there were loads of kayanos and cumulus etc in stock pre-Black Friday discount, most of them never made the sale, most of what went into sale was sh1t3 as I was online again at 6am and the sale had started, I’m sure you’ll see them back on the site next week at the regular outlet price, so much Black Friday stuff is a scam

Gutted, just got an email to say they cancelled my order. Tramps. ����

Same here, not sure why. Bastids!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,793 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

I bought a few pairs around 9am Thursday morning, including, kayano 25s in the colours and size (10} I wanted, for €75. So there was good deals to be had. Just lucky to check at the right time I suppose

blastman wrote: »
    Same here, not sure why. Bastids!! :mad:

Yep, absolutely gutted, never buy their crap again. 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Jasper79

Bought a pair of kayano 25s yesterday .just got the shipped confirmation. Thanks op bargain

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

New lines added, looks like they held back the runners I was looking for on Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭matzen

Thanks for this! Got a pair of gel kayano runners for half price.

New lines added, looks like they held back the runners I was looking for on Thursday
    At dearer prices though :(

Still not bad value, but not 75 quid......

Found a pair in my size at the dearer price, ordered - and three hours later, an email to say order cancelled :mad:

Now all the dearer shoes have disappeared off the site.

Bah.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭billcullen1

Found a pair in my size at the dearer price, ordered - and three hours later, an email to say order cancelled :mad:

Now all the dearer shoes have disappeared off the site.

Bah.

Not impressed either, they cancelled my order too...

More sizes available on the site this morning.

A second order gone in, I wonder how long this one will last??? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭ciara1052

More sizes available on the site this morning.

A second order gone in, I wonder how long this one will last??? :rolleyes:

I had one part of my order cancelled last night, but the item is still in stock and I can add it to my basket again...worth chancing it?

I still haven't got a refund for that part of the order from yesterday (I suppose that could take a while)

ciara1052 wrote: »
    I had one part of my order cancelled last night, but the item is still in stock and I can add it to my basket again...worth chancing it?

I still haven't got a refund for that part of the order from yesterday (I suppose that could take a while)

No cancellation for my second order yet, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

The money taken for the first order is still in my pending transactions, so I'm assuming it won't actually be deducted......

No cancellation for my second order yet, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

The money taken for the first order is still in my pending transactions, so I'm assuming it won't actually be deducted......

I checked there and the same item is cheaper today than it was yesterday...worth a go! I'd added in an extra pair of shorts anyway so it might not be a total waste

ciara1052 wrote: »
    I checked there and the same item is cheaper today than it was yesterday...worth a go! I'd added in an extra pair of shorts anyway so it might not be a total waste

Yes, mine was cheaper today, and I remembered to include the Black Friday code for an extra 10% this time - so over €30 cheaper than yesterday's order - and a nicer colour pair of runners to boot. Result!! (As long as they actually arrive!)

• Advertisement

Ah ffs - cancelled again :mad: :mad:

My second attempt to order was shipped, apparently. I presume there was a delay between the time they ran out of stock of a sale item and it being removed from their web shop, and that's what's causing all the cancellations. Very poor form for a company this size....

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭bovis

I just spoke to a nice lady in their customer support after 2 separate orders were cancelled. My first order had 2 pairs of trainers and one was cancelled and the other one shipped. My second order was cancelled completely.

What she told me may be useful for others. She said that there is a delay between the systems so several people may have actually ordered the same pairs as the website isn't instantly updated. And with black Friday the online orders were arriving quicker than the online shop could update.

Secondly she said that if I had paid directly (not PayPal) then they would only charge the card when the order is fulfilled. However with PayPal the charge happens straight away and the refund takes longer but will come (probably end of week)

Hope that helps others. By the way if anyone doesn't want a pair of GT2000s in size 44 let me know ;)

bovis wrote: »

Secondly she said that if I had paid directly (not PayPal) then they would only charge the card when the order is fulfilled. However with PayPal the charge happens straight away and the refund takes longer but will come (probably end of week)

That wasn't my experience, the amount from my original order was taken from the card immediately. I presume it will revert back as they will not complete the transaction, but I'll still have to wait a week or so I'd imagine, before it comes back into my account.

Yeah my second order was cancelled too.
    Think out of five or six items I might get two of them...or that could be cancelled too.

Yeah my second order got cancelled again, it's so frustrating ! Still waiting for my refund...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,028 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Not ASICS I know, but why is it impossible to get adidas yeezy in Ireland??

I must be the very definition of mad, doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result....

3rd order went in this morning (minus the 10% discount which has expired :( )..... no cancellation yet..... they now have 3 different amounts of money tied up in my pending transactions.

If this one doesn't work I'm definitely giving up, the January sales are not far off.....

I think I will give up cancelled again...

• Advertisement

As was mine :mad:

I rang the helpline to see was there any way of finding out if runners in my size existed at all, and got talking to a fairly mortified-sounding agent who ummed and aahhhed and basically couldn't tell me anything.

Such a crap way to treat potential customers.

Advertisement