Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Competition Discussion

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Moving2017

buttonsc wrote: »
    Same here. I am awaiting delivery of my 3rd lipstick, using the same phone no. Happy Days.

any trick or tip for winning this one that you would like to share? I just keep sending Aero but not getting anywhere...

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Onity

Moving2017 wrote: »
    any trick or tip for winning this one that you would like to share? I just keep sending Aero but not getting anywhere...

Don't give up! Took me about 60 texts to finally win the first one – just send them spread out across different times of day and you'll win one eventually!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Nothing surprises me now

I found texting late evening worked for me, same with my sister. Friend won one texting early in morning, around 8am. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

Anyone receive their MiWadi personalised bottle yet?
    I entered that when did u find out you won. Im guessing I didn't if I didnt hear

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Re the Inglot lipsticks in the Aero comp, if you order online do you have to pay postage?

• Advertisement

Mine arrived a few minutes ago. Quite nice :)
    Just wondering how long did it take to come after winning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭snowgal

dee_mc wrote: »
    Re the Inglot lipsticks in the Aero comp, if you order online do you have to pay postage?

No it’s free. Go through all the motions and then at check out all free. Just won another today!

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    Just wondering how long did it take to come after winning

You mean inglot? If so I won, then ordered and mine arrived next day, super fast and lovely packaging!

snowgal wrote: »
    You mean inglot? If so I won, then ordered and mine arrived next day, super fast and lovely packaging!
    No it was about the New York Bagel tin.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭DublinGirl738

The shade I wanted is finally back in stock thankfully, nearly have the whole set but not too gone with 442, mainly I couldn’t pull that shade off, so I think I’ll stop there

• Advertisement

No it was about the New York Bagel tin.

Oh I got mine about a month after winning....

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Gearoidin_B

I entered that when did u find out you won. Im guessing I didn't if I didnt hear

snowgal wrote: »
    Oh I got mine about a month after winning....
    Thanks I think im about 3 weeks so I might get it next week

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Margan

Hi guys with the Inglot/Aero comp did a reply saying you won come from a +679 number that has a link in the message? Just got one but wanted to make sure it's legit before I click the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Gearoidin_B

I recieved this text straight away from the 50100 number
    Congrats! You've won an INGLOT Matte lipstick thanks to Aero. To receive the promotional code to claim your prize, simply FreeText REDEEM plus your surname and county of residence to this number. T&Cs: tinyurl.com/yxjlgrca

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭macguru

Margan wrote: »
    Hi guys with the Inglot/Aero comp did a reply saying you won come from a +679 number that has a link in the message? Just got one but wanted to make sure it's legit before I click the link.

+679 is the Fiji country code and is a known scamming county code, I seriously doubt that it's the Inglot/Aero competition. I wouldn't recommend clicking on the link.

M

[HTML][/HTML]
    I received this text.
    Congrats! You've won an INGLOT Matte lipstick thanks to Aero. To receive the promotional code to claim your prize, simply FreeText REDEEM plus your surname and county of residence to this number. T&Cs: tinyurl.com/yxjlgrca

That is the exact text I got too but the +679 seemed a bit suss. Did your text come from a similar number?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

[HTML][/HTML]
    I received this text.

That is the exact text I got too but the +679 seemed a bit suss. Did your text come from a similar number?

I got this text too, but it came from 50100 as did the text with the code after l had replied REDEEM.

I got this text too, but it came from 50100 as did the text with the code after l had replied REDEEM.

Thanks everyone for your replies. Don't think I'll click on the links!

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭cbee20

If you Google inglot.ie you can find the '' Contact us'' link. Might be no harm to contact them and find out for certain. Shame to loose out if you have won and they might be interested to learn if there's a scam going on.

• Advertisement

My reply came back on the 50100 number I texted on. The same in last years promotion. That is strange yours coming like that. I would not click on it. When u win you reply back and they send u ur code number

My reply came back on the 50100 number I texted on. The same in last years promotion. That is strange yours coming like that. I would not click on it. When u win you reply back and they send u ur code number

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭ladymary

Anybody win and receive there Mi wadi drinking bottles yet..

https://www.miwadi.ie/bottlegiveaway

• Registered Users Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

The first rule of competition thread on boards is don’t ask what you’re winning with the 50400/50100 texts!!!!!!!

The second rule of competition thread on boards is don’t ask what you’re winning with the 50400/50100 texts!!!!!!

ShagNastii wrote: »
    The first rule of competition thread on boards is don’t ask what you’re winning with the 50400/50100 texts!!!!!!!

The second rule of competition thread on boards is don’t ask what you’re winning with the 50400/50100 texts!!!!!!
    Why, what is the point of entering if you have no interest or use for the prize

• Registered Users Posts: 4,497 ✭✭✭Gormal

ShagNastii wrote: »

Sounds like Fight club one, only Text club :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 84,959 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why, what is the point of entering if you have no interest or use for the prize

I'm a devil for entering anything :o no matter the prize

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭mayo pixiebell

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm a devil for entering anything :o no matter the prize

Me too. Love a good competition and a win is even better ðŸ˜

I know someone else asked last week but has anyone won the bottle from miwadi and how long does it take to come?

• Advertisement

ladymary wrote: »
    Anybody win and receive there Mi wadi drinking bottles yet..

https://www.miwadi.ie/bottlegiveaway

I just won today, hopefully it comes out quick.

Advertisement