Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Competition Discussion

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

Gangu wrote: »
    I won a lipstick but when i click on the link it just takes me to the home page. There seems to be different lipsticks. Is it any matte one? The code didn’t work for the one I picked and I’m confused.

If you check the terms it gives the numbers you can pick, I think there is only 4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭snowgal

first try there and won a lipstick! yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭DublinGirl738

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    If you check the terms it gives the numbers you can pick, I think there is only 4

If you search for “Aero” on their website you find that they have a special group for it with The colors available.

Mine arrived this morning and my god the packaging is huge for just a lipstick

• Registered Users Posts: 39 dubs09

Finally won a lipstick!! About 30+ texts later

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭shanmo

Yay won a lipstick too. Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Just won a lipstick!
    I entered twice last week (no joy), then texted again a few minutes ago on a whim and received code by text a minute or so after requesting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭snowgal

I ordered mine yesterday and it arrived first thing this morning! Great service and lovely packaging! Is there t&cs somewhere? Id love to get one for my niece..I gues I could use OH phone!

snowgal wrote: »
    I ordered mine yesterday and it arrived first thing this morning! Great service and lovely packaging! Is there t&cs somewhere? Id love to get one for my niece..I gues I could use OH phone!

The T&Cs say that you can only win once on the number but you can win on another phone and get another one, I won on my phone and on my mums phone and redeemed both on my Inglot account and no issues

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭buttonsc

The T&Cs say that you can only win once on the number but you can win on another phone and get another one, I won on my phone and on my mums phone and redeemed both on my Inglot account and no issues

I have won the second one today using the same phone, ordered online with same name/address. No issue so far. Just have to wait and see if it arrives.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Stephykavanagh

Did anyone successfully fix their 50400 replies. Mine fixed for a few days but went again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭lillycakes2

finally won a lipstick !!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,497 ✭✭✭Gormal

you guys made me win another lippy...lol I used my spare phone and alter ego ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭lazer.blue

I think this may have been asked before but cant remember if it was answered! Does anyone know if a single email is sufficient for all the Womans Way competitons or is a separate email needed for each? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 84,788 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

buttonsc wrote: »
    I have won the second one today using the same phone, ordered online with same name/address. No issue so far. Just have to wait and see if it arrives.

Me also same

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Me also same

You guys convinced me to try and I won a second time but heartbroken because the color I wanted isn’t in stock anymore

You guys convinced me to try and I won a second time but heartbroken because the color I wanted isn’t in stock anymore

I waited for 428 and it was restocked the following day so maybe hold tough

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I waited for 428 and it was restocked the following day so maybe hold tough

I got 412 because I liked the look but might just try and see if I can win another one my dad or brothers phone and get 445 if it gets back in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭magicray

I got 412 because I liked the look but might just try and see if I can win another one my dad or brothers phone and get 445 if it gets back in stock

Are you anywhere near a shop - you can claim there there too , you might be lucky

lazer.blue wrote: »
    I think this may have been asked before but cant remember if it was answered! Does anyone know if a single email is sufficient for all the Womans Way competitons or is a separate email needed for each? Thanks

Womans way the email address is the same, but in the subject you put the competition name so when they are picking winners, they just pick one for each competition. So you need to email
    Each separate and put the competition name as the subject
    I won with them in june

Wait for the inglot to be restocked, not like the code expires anytime soon.

• Advertisement

Gormal wrote: »
    Wait for the inglot to be restocked, not like the code expires anytime soon.

I keep refreshing the site every so often but like you said I’ve got till next year to try

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

42 texts later I finally won a lipstick :)
    Code valid until early April of next year.

42 texts later I finally won a lipstick :)
    Code valid until early April of next year.
    Its great when you finally win isn't it

I won again from same mobile number

I got my second lipstick today. First one arrived wrapped in tissue paper in a jiffy bag.
    This one came in a gift bag, with 3 Aero chocolates and a discount code. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Nothing surprises me now

Did you use same phone number and email address? I thought it said only 1 per person?

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Stephykavanagh

I won again on the same number but when I sent redeem I got not reply

I used separate phones, emails and names.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Gearoidin_B

Anyone receive their MiWadi personalised bottle yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭buttonsc

Gormal wrote: »
    I got my second lipstick today. First one arrived wrapped in tissue paper in a jiffy bag.
    This one came in a gift bag, with 3 Aero chocolates and a discount code. :D

Same here. I am awaiting delivery of my 3rd lipstick, using the same phone no. Happy Days.

Advertisement