Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Werewolf Post Game Feedback Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

That's completely my mistake so! I don't know why I though you had a backroom last game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Pter wrote: »
    That's completely my mistake so! I don't know why I though you had a backroom last game.

ah, i was converted, never a fan of being converted, maybe that's it.
    I even forgot about being converted, lol.

BTW amazing overkill in your response, considering I only mentioned the last game. Bravo.

I was interested too, and i did find the mycroft br, were i only had 10 posts, so, found some validity to the comment.

sKeith wrote:
    I was interested too, and i did find the mycroft br, were i only had 10 posts, so, found some validity to the comment.

Im sorry Keith im knackered after work. That comment of mine was said in sarcasm and you deserve better than that.

sKeith wrote: »
    ah, i was converted, never a fan of being converted, maybe that's it.
    I even forgot about being converted, lol.

26 posts in the wolf den after being converted.

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote:
    26 posts in the wolf den after being converted.

I've no idea if that's quiet vs your average during games....could just be my own expectations at play.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Small, pedantic thing. Can we go back to getting a pm on death? I had a near miss on posting a big compiled multi quote post after dying.

Do any other phone users not get a red notification of a PM when using anon account or is it just me?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Do any other phone users not get a red notification of a PM when using anon account or is it just me?

Depends on the browser, when I'm on chrome on the phone it doesn't but on the Samsung browser I use normally it does. I'm always on the chrome browser for anon games which is painful

All the accounts are not uniform,

in control panel, under appearacne settings, there is a check box,

Show Notifications for Private Messages

If that is unchecked, no red note for a pm, if yoiu check it, you get red note for pm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I really enjoyed it, only have one game to compare it to but I found it easier to use logic than I’m a celebrity which seemed random. Maybe one less wolf at the start per island and then a conversion each would have stopped everyone knowing who everyone was by the end. But it’s easy say that in hindsight

I didn’t understand why there was a comp for Mario and Shadow day 1 but not day 2?

Thanks for running it, the imagination in putting it together is mind blowing! And a lot of work in modding it

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Luigi, stop teasing with the shrug post. I still dunno how to do it!

Anyone have withdrawal symptoms today?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Yeah. You still mad st me?

quote his post and remove tags ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Yup, been reading through all the back rooms to take the edge off.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Yeah. You still mad st me?

The steam from my ears is reducing ;)

Did you read our backroom and how much faith I put into your team? And I’d appreciate if someone could tell me would my plan have worked? If we controlled the lynch, in hindsight, I would have hoped someone said to lynch the bodyguard.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WooooooooHoooooooo

Lets ask SM questions so she has an excuse to use that emoji.

Would you enjoy that, SM?

• Advertisement

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What was the prize again that was given after the conversion?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What was the prize again that was given after the conversion?

Sorry, he prize from sonic that was never claimed.

Prizes:

Sonic won a 1up which was used when he was lynched on D1 & blocked a munch, .
    Shadow won a 1up (used later in the game) and would have later blocked a vig shot if they were later on the same island.

Bowser won a conversion after the merge.
    Mario won a 1up / blowback on anyone who attacked him.

But what about the day Riona won her 1up. Wasn’t there a prize won on sonic too that was never owned up to?

But what about the day Riona won her 1up. Wasn’t there a prize won on sonic too that was never owned up to?

I will admit i am having a complete blank on that. I even went looking and cant find anything to jog my memory.

Kolido’s sonic game competition

Ahhhhhhhhhh wolves won it iirc. Steve iirc

• Advertisement

Prizes:

Sonic won a 1up which was used when he was lynched on D1 & blocked a munch, .
    Shadow won a 1up (used later in the game) and would have later blocked a vig shot if they were later on the same island.

Bowser won a conversion after the merge.
    Mario won a 1up / blowback on anyone who attacked him.

Mario's 1up and blowback were two separate prizes, 1Up was for winning mario kart and the blow back was for guessing the number V Sonic

Again, pathetic guess Phil

Advertisement