Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

Anybody recommend somewhere to buy 810 drip tips please?

So much choice would love some recommendations.

Thanks

If you're looking to buy some decent ones try moomoomods in the UK..

I don't have any from them but they're on my wishlist

• Registered Users Posts: 4 CreepingJesus

Anyone know where I could find a Tesla One Max kit , having trouble finding anyone that stocks it.UK or Ireland preferably.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭All My Stars Aligned

Anyone know where I could find a Tesla One Max kit , having trouble finding anyone that stocks it.UK or Ireland preferably.

I think I've seen someone selling new Tesla kits on Adverts, not sure which models he has but they all seem to be in unopened boxes. Might be worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 CreepingJesus

I think I've seen someone selling new Tesla kits on Adverts, not sure which models he has but they all seem to be in unopened boxes. Might be worth a look.

I had a look no dice.Cheers though.
    You know I think the fact Im having a hard time finding one makes me want it more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

Anybody know of any irish vendors that are currently stocking the rage squonk mod??

Rather try go close to home 1st before look into online uk etc, would like a shop over website for if any issues with device also but dont mind if have to get from uk based website
    Looking forward to my 1st squonker :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Anybody know of any irish vendors that are currently stocking the rage squonk mod??

Irishejuicedirect had it, may be out of stock now, they're based in Limerick I think but it might be worthwhile contacting them and finding out when it'll be back in stock.

Vapeclouduk.co.uk also have it in black and white. Sorry I can't post links atm.

Anyone having problems with esmokeireland ?

Not allowing me to login and when I request new password it’s not recognising my email which I know is correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Tickityboo

klopparama wrote: »
    Anyone having problems with esmokeireland ?

Not allowing me to login and when I request new password it’s not recognising my email which I know is correct.

Just tried it there myself and it won't let me sign in either!!

Tickityboo wrote: »
    Just tried it there myself and it won't let me sign in either!!

Thanks. It’s not just me then.

Shame as would have liked it to be in transit over the weekend. 3 days lost now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nuttyboy79

Their website was changed a couple of months ago you may have to re register

nuttyboy79 wrote: »
    Their website was changed a couple of months ago you may have to re register

I think I did that at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

I think I did that at the time.

I asked them there on FB and they are not aware of any problems , they also suggested that it mught be to do with re-registering with the new site as suggested by nuttyboy .

jonski wrote: »
    I asked them there on FB and they are not aware of any problems , they also suggested that it mught be to do with re-registering with the new site as suggested by nuttyboy .

Thanks for doing that and thanks for posting.

No joy contacting esmokeireland.

I’ve opened a new account and fired off a few emails but no word back.

I’ve tried calling the 086 number but it never gets answered.

Any other number to contact them on ?

No joy contacting esmokeireland.

I’ve opened a new account and fired off a few emails but no word back.

I’ve tried calling the 086 number but it never gets answered.

Any other number to contact them on ?

This one 0 8 68 955 041

This one 0 8 68 955 041

Yeah. It just rings out every time.

Yeah. It just rings out every time.

I'll be out that way tomorrow earlyish I''lll pass it on to them.

I'll be out that way tomorrow earlyish I''lll pass it on to them.

Just been in with them give them a ring

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Hey guys, which Irish online shop has 18650 batteries at the cheapest price?

Are Samsung 25R's still up there as good batteries?

cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Shinobollo

Darkstar 25% off...

GET 25% OFF FOR 48 HOURS

For the next 48 hours only, get 25% off Bottle Shots, One Shots, Nicotine Shots, Concentrates and Base Mix when using code 'FLASH25' at checkout.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

On Thursday 25th, Friday 26th, Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th, all e-liquid on www.fusionhaze.co.uk will be 50% OFF.

CODE:
    50PERCENT
    Code will be active from 12:01am on Thursday 25th

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Anyone know any sites, Irish preferably, selling drip tips?

Had a lovely one for my Nautilus until i dropped it and so now i'm back to the awful metal one.

Had a lovely one for my Nautilus until i dropped it and so now i'm back to the awful metal one.

thebestshop.eu have a selection that might suit.
    https://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/36-drip-tips

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭JackieChang

Was in Eurogiant the other day and saw they were selling 10ml Bottles of vape juice for €1.50. Brand is called "Original".

Picked up a Heisen Blue, which is blueberry & mint flavour. Not bad for €1.50 and made in Northern Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Any one know a good place to get good quality juice relatively cheap? I bought a load off vape wild (30 bottles or so) but most of the flavours were very weak.
    I would love to vape dead rabbit society all day every day but @30 per 100mls I cannot justify it. Anything similar quality wise you can reccomend?

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

Any one know a good place to get good quality juice relatively cheap? I bought a load off vape wild (30 bottles or so) but most of the flavours were very weak.
    I would love to vape dead rabbit society all day every day but @30 per 100mls I cannot justify it. Anything similar quality wise you can reccomend?
    Try yaeliq.com
    Postage I'd high unless you're spending 100 euro.

Btw I think it's on sale (drs) for 20 on vintage vapour rooms right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭LeakingLava

Hi guys,

I've been out of the loop for a while regarding mixing e-juices. Would Darkstar Vapour still be one of the best sources of concentrates? I'd also be interested in a bit of a bulk buy of different flavours if there's any of those type of deals around that exist. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Phill_M

Hi guys,

I've been out of the loop for a while regarding mixing e-juices. Would Darkstar Vapour still be one of the best sources of concentrates? I'd also be interested in a bit of a bulk buy of different flavours if there's any of those type of deals around that exist. Thanks!

Darkstar is good but a bit limited, and Flavour Boss would be similar. My favourite is Chefs Flavours for the huge amount of choice, but it has small bottles of overpriced VG and PG compared to the other two companies.

I don't know about bulk buying multiple flavours, but the above companies all have bottle shots e.g. a litre bottle with enough concentrate to make a litre, just requires you to add VG\PG and nic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Phill_M

Hi guys,

Darkstar is good but a bit limited, and Flavour Boss would be similar. My favourite is Chefs Flavours for the huge amount of choice, but it has small bottles of overpriced VG and PG compared to the other two companies.

I don't know about bulk buying multiple flavours, but the above companies all have bottle shots e.g. a litre bottle with enough concentrate to make a litre, just requires you to add VG\PG and nic.

Advertisement