Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[SIGN UP] - Werewolf Sherlock - Start Date 16/09/18

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ah have you guys kissed and made up? :) Yay!

Ok, mods of the next game you have been adminned on COP. I've tidied up user groups and cleared them all out for you, a few left you might be able to rename if ye like.

I've a couple of things to mention regarding COP following this game but I'll write up about it in the feedback thread when I get some proper sleep :)

Feel free to kick us now though. (PS, don't forget about the Jack Torrance admin account)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Could you put me down for DR access please, going to take a break for awhile, best of luck all.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Im taking a Werewolf Sabbatical for a while...... about 2 weeks.

Im All In

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Necrominus wrote: »
    Ah have you guys kissed and made up? :) Yay!

Ok, mods of the next game you have been adminned on COP. I've tidied up user groups and cleared them all out for you, a few left you might be able to rename if ye like.

I've a couple of things to mention regarding COP following this game but I'll write up about it in the feedback thread when I get some proper sleep :)

Feel free to kick us now though. (PS, don't forget about the Jack Torrance admin account)

Don’t think I didn’t see the “tango and cash” References, they were everywhere ... Uriel and me looked completely at odds the entire game but teamed up in the end to beat the baddy...

I tried to take our foes seriously

eA0LVw.gif

But he just kept messing

tumblr_m5hbc4S07x1qdhps7o5_r1_250.gif

You see we really fell out when my sister Wendy took a shining to him .. I didn’t have a clue what she was up to....

6cf0d4e7ad5469315a74c4cf30fc8f07.gif

We had both been setup by Randall and She helped helped him escape the police with a cunning disguise

giphy.gif

Every time I asked him to get serious he’d just make some random witty reply

tumblr_n7msc5KA0T1r7d6nto3_500.gif

Even when we sort of agreed we couldn’t join forces, there was still too much water under the bridge

tumblr_odk8mnfAVS1qhu2ibo3_r1_500.gif

Eventually when surrounded by wolves we managed to pull things together

ZaUjl4.gif

We started to work together , on the same wavelength for the first time

97rKFyY.gif?noredirect

After that we worked together until every last baddy was done

200.gif

I think your Stephen king theme pretty much mirrored it scene for scene....

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

So you are playing then Drummer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Pter wrote: »
    So you are playing then Drummer?

Well we all know I shouldn’t Pter...

But if I’m allowed back, please put my name down .... I’m self employed so the damage of playing this game won’t kick in for a few weeks... :pac:

I’m going to be a completely different player in this game , as Cool as a cucumber so to speak so nobody will have a clue who I am...

kikkU.gif

Not my game - im just updating the OP with players!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Of course Drumpot is allowed. :)

Looking forward to your theories already :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Im taking a Werewolf Sabbatical for a while...... about 2 weeks.

Im All In

I see that new job is keeping you busy :D:D:D

kitten_k wrote: »
    I see that new job is keeping you busy :D:D:D

It actually is. I barely played this game due to dying early. Only had about 30 or 40 posts.

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote:
    It actually is. I barely played this game due to dying early. Only had about 30 or 40 posts.

And this from the record holder.

Ugh I hate myself for saying that.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Is this game anon or non anon guys? Or top secret :P

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Necrominus wrote: »
    Is this game anon or non anon guys? Or top secret :P

It’s anon :)

Ugh I hate myself for saying that.

Im a shell of my former self

• Registered Users Posts: 20,336 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I won't be as busy that weekend now so I can play or sub at your convenience. If you need someone to fill then put me in, otherwise happy to sub :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭andy125

Rikand wrote: »
    I won't be as busy that weekend now so I can play or sub at your convenience. If you need someone to fill then put me in, otherwise happy to sub :)

Will put you in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

It pains me to say that I'll have to bow out of this game. I've too much on and I've done absolutely nothing in work for the past 2 weeks so I really have to concentrate on not losing my job for the next while. Sorry guys. :(

You can put me on a subs list if you want but go with other people before me.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    It pains me to say that I'll have to bow out of this game. I've too much on and I've done absolutely nothing in work for the past 2 weeks so I really have to concentrate on not losing my job for the next while. Sorry guys. :(

You can put me on a subs list if you want but go with other people before me.

That's ok Mollyb, totally understand.

We'll put you down on the subs bench :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,913 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

i'm in, and be more active this time. i promise

• Advertisement

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Any room for one more?

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    Any room for one more?

Loads of room

Welcome aboard

This day next week we should all be at each others throats under the guise of anon accounts. Exciting :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

^^ Definite wolf!

I do enjoy wolf roles more than any others. But, alas, ive no fur on me today QB.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Some craic if Drummy gets the Phil account again :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I do enjoy wolf roles more than any others. But, alas, ive no fur on me today QB.

I'm trying to think, but I am 90% sure the only roled villager I've ever got was "You show as a baddy" in the Harry Potter game. I'd love to get priest or seer or something, just to try and see what the tension is like with timing your reveal :pac:

Did you not have a role in Buffy?

Have been app priest and BG in TWD and app seer in BTTF (but was killed before it came into effect). Really enjoyed TWD - as you say the reveal buzz is class.

• Advertisement

I loved being the Seer in the Back to the Future game. The reveal buzz was twice as tense as a wolf revealed at the same time.

Advertisement