Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭FranklinMint

Just got eliquid from fasttech -only took 18 days

Normally 4-5 weeks

They don't do express shipping for liquid

• Registered Users Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Just got eliquid from fasttech -only took 18 days

Normally 4-5 weeks

They don't do express shipping for liquid

Yeah I had the same experience a couple of weeks ago. Got mostly liqua liquids and they aren't bad at all, will order again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

any EU based shops other than pink-mule selling tanks over 2ml?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭FranklinMint

Are ecirette.ie ok ,they're.doing free delivery over 10 euro

They don't seem to show if items are in stock or not, presumably everything is?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Are ecirette.ie ok ,they're.doing free delivery over 10 euro

They don't seem to show if items are in stock or not, presumably everything is?

They are 100%. Ordered off them a good few times

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

Hi All
    About to pull the trigger on a Vaptio Frogman tank.... having problem sourcing coils from this country for it... anyone have one or know where coils can be got in Ireland?

Cheers

HB

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I've never heard of that tank,you need to get yourself a popular tank where the coils & spares are readily available in Ireland & the UK...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

hamsterboy wrote: »
    Hi All
    About to pull the trigger on a Vaptio Frogman tank.... having problem sourcing coils from this country for it... anyone have one or know where coils can be got in Ireland?

Cheers

HB

You could always just take advantage of the coil compatibility that this tank was designed for check the list at the bottom of the link.

https://www.ecigwizard.com/products/vaptio-frogman-tank

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

Where to buy ...... A Therion BF DNA 75C ? . All the irish sites I would usually buy from are out of stock, I have only ordered from one or two UK sites and they are also sold out . I'd rather not go down the China route if possible .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭judas1369

As far as I know it has been discontinued, even the Chinese vendors are indicating sold out which often means just that.
    For reference- https://www.fasttech.com/search?Authentic%20Lost%20Vape%20Therion%20DNA75C%20TC%20VW%20APV%20Box%20Mod
    Lost Vape do this regularly, make a mod for a few months and then stop production to focus on another model. Looks like their focus is now on the DNA 250C with the Paranormal.
    Best bet is to see if you can pick one up second hand. Either that or expand your search to include European vendors although I doubt you will have much luck.
    Hopefully the DNA250C will feature in a new variant of the Drone in the not too distant future.

This is a mech called the Furyan from Lost Vape that will be available very soon. Looks pretty but expensive.
    This is pre order-https://steamisland.com/collections/frontpage/products/furyan-bf-20700-squonker-by-lost-vape

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

jonski wrote: »
    Where to buy ...... A Therion BF DNA 75C ? . All the irish sites I would usually buy from are out of stock, I have only ordered from one or two UK sites and they are also sold out . I'd rather not go down the China route if possible .

I seen a few for sale in the FB group "UK Vape Deals", even pop up a post in there saying your looking for one and youll get sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

jonski wrote: »

I got mine on Gearbest in the colour I wanted. It arrived last week and I haven't left it down. Well worth the money.

If you are still looking for the Therion, you may have some joy here-
    http://www.vapetime.co.uk/therion-bf-dna75c-black-wd-squonker-by-lost-vape/
    It looks like they have limited stock and limited options regarding colour and panels but at least worth checking out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

judas1369 wrote: »
    If you are still looking for the Therion, you may have some joy here-
    http://www.vapetime.co.uk/therion-bf-dna75c-black-wd-squonker-by-lost-vape/
    It looks like they have limited stock and limited options regarding colour and panels but at least worth checking out.

Just ordered it from there about 5 minutes before I read this :D , thanks to Doctor for his suggestion and to you .

Glad you got sorted! Its a really nice piece of kit and if you ever do decide to venture down the China route you can get replacement covers and bottles in a wide range of colours for matchy matchy!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Rubberella

Hi. Thinking of going for a gold edition Voopoo Drag with Bonza or going for a Voopoo Too Raisin. Loads seem to be going for the Drag but the Too is a newer model. Would both be good options? Best place to shop?

Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Rubberella wrote: »
    Hi. Thinking of going for a gold edition Voopoo Drag with Bonza or going for a Voopoo Too Raisin. Loads seem to be going for the Drag but the Too is a newer model. Would both be good options? Best place to shop?

Many thanks

Both are excellent,it's really down to personal preference.

These are good to deal with. Free postage if using Address Pal or Parcel Motel.
    Use the code POTV5 at checkout for 5% off also.

https://www.ecigone.co.uk/index.php?route=product/search&search=voopoo

Out of stock of the models I really want (being picky about colours!).
    How about from www.ecigwarehouse.co.uk/authentic-voopoo-drag-157w-tc-box-mod-gold-edition.html
    Any experience ordering from here? Comes with 5ml Uforce or on it's own. I hear people saying Bonza so may go for that. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭All My Stars Aligned

Anybody recommend somewhere to buy 810 drip tips please?

So much choice would love some recommendations.

Thanks

Rubberella wrote:
    Any experience ordering from here? Comes with 5ml Uforce or on it's own. I hear people saying Bonza so may go for that. Thanks

I've never used ecigwarehouse so I've no personal experience,but,they have got quite a few very bad reviews in various groups that I'm involved in. So,to be safe I'd stay clear of them.

Rubberella wrote: »
    Out of stock of the models I really want (being picky about colours!).
    How about from www.ecigwarehouse.co.uk/authentic-voopoo-drag-157w-tc-box-mod-gold-edition.html

Try these also,excellent sites.
    https://greyhaze.co.uk
    https://www.evolutionvaping.co.uk
    http://www.vapetime.co.uk

Had a feeling I had seen some negative comments on that one. Can see what I want on one of the other top sites u mentioned. About to put in an order. As well as mod and tank I'll have to get batteries etc plus need plenty juice and other bits. Looking forward to step up from Zelos kit. Thanks again for top tips.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭daredevil360

http://www.vapely.ie are doing 25% OFF on all 10ml TPD Multipacks this week free shipping

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

hey guys, thought i would let oyu know about a positive experience thus far.

i bought some cleito 120 coils recently from wish - it was a gamble but a full box was like 4 euro.....waited 3 weeks for them to arrive. they did not come bearing the scratch off thing to prove they are genuine.i cross refrenced evertyting from box color to ink color and typograpghy and all was exactly the same, it was also the same on the coil, i dont know if that is anything to go by but i have been using the coil for the last 2 days with no issues. Flavour is perfect (even though i am dying with a cold) but i am deffinatley going to order more now.

i have saved a fortune with tips from here so said i would post it and let you guys know what i found.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

i bought some cleito 120 coils recently from wish - it was a gamble but a full box was like 4 euro.....waited 3 weeks for them to arrive. they did not come bearing the scratch off thing to prove they are genuine.i cross refrenced evertyting from box color to ink color and typograpghy and all was exactly the same, it was also the same on the coil, i dont know if that is anything to go by but i have been using the coil for the last 2 days with no issues. Flavour is perfect (even though i am dying with a cold) but i am deffinatley going to order more now.

I think aspire are funny about who sells their products, setting RRPs etc. So some vendors selling below what they should remove the verification so that aspire can't track who they had sold in bulk to and are selling below RRP.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

moleyv wrote: »
    I think aspire are funny about who sells their products, setting RRPs etc. So some vendors selling below what they should remove the verification so that aspire can't track who they had sold in bulk to and are selling below RRP.

ah so i potentially do have a genuine artifact. either way im not bothered too much by it. they appear thus far to be very functional and for less than the price of one in a shop in dublin i got 5.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

ah so i potentially do have a genuine artifact. either way im not bothered too much by it. they appear thus far to be very functional and for less than the price of one in a shop in dublin i got 5.

Genuine or fake, if it's working for you....

But yeah, I think Fasttech used to even have a note on the product pages saying they were removed.

Advertisement