Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 33 Transfers.

• 31-03-2018 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭

Happy Easter to all FPL posters!
    Might get Kane back,see how it goes.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭v6e5qzawyrc3jn

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Would love to bank but will see which players the snipers are targeting.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,494 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Free hit activated

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭normanoffside

KevIRL wrote: »
    Free hit activated

Madness

• Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

Rage selling Vvd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Had planned to get Kane back in GW36/7, but if fit, it will open a huge can of worms, as had planned to get him as part of a hit, or over over 2 GWs in selling Alonso, and dont want to sell Alonso before GW34.

Current sums and values, would leave me with 0.2 in bank after the move. But if big transfers, I may have to pull the trigger sooner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Thinking KdB/Firmino to Kane/Lingard

But having no City players could be very risky.
    Going all in on the DGW.

Is there a better alternative to Lingard? GroB?

km79 wrote: »
    Rage selling Vvd

I might even treat myself to Alonso
    Wilson to wood for sure
    Exact money for the double move

Doing Wilson to wood tonight
    Early transfer for first time this season
    I don’t care

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I'm going to BB next week so will be selling Bauer and Wilson.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

Probably banking ahead of GW 34 if I can field 11 in GW33.

But waiting to hear about Stanilas and Gudmunsson injuries.

Kane In for Auba is the plan for gw34.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I'm going to BB next week so will be selling Bauer and Wilson.

With one transfer I could have a nice bench to follow you but my GW34 bench still looks better. I'm with you in that unless you have either good DGW prospects or a top player forced onto your bench it's no more valuable in that DGW than any other week.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

dsmythy wrote: »
    With one transfer I could have a nice bench to follow you but my GW34 bench still looks better. I'm with you in that unless you have either good DGW prospects or a top player forced onto your bench it's no more valuable in that DGW than any other week.

I've no wildcard so I just want to get the BB out of the way at this stage . I find it a hindrance as your constantly putting out fires to have 15 fit players.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,222 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Thinking Bobby out/ Auba or Jesus in

• Registered Users Posts: 32,768 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Want a Chelsea defender. Can't afford Alonso or Azpi. Have to try figure out if anyone is reliable. Christensen and Rudiger the obvious candidates.

Edit wrong thread:

Too late to do Firmino to Auba now right?

Thinking either Firmino/KdB to

A) Auba/Son.

B) Kane/Lingard.

Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Quinn_29

After WC last week, thinking of (-4)
    Kane and Kennedy in for Son and Firmino. Looks legit.

Edit wrong thread:

Too late to do Firmino to Auba now right?

Thinking either Firmino/KdB to

A) Auba/Son.

B) Kane/Lingard.

Thoughts?

The one with kane

km79 wrote: »
    The one with kane

Is there a better option around the 6m mark than Lingard?

Kennedy?

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Is there a better option around the 6m mark than Lingard?

Kennedy?

Lingard looks to be back on form now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Rolling this one.
    One going into 34 and 2 for the blank week in 35......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,627 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Kane & Gudmarrsson in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

Quinn_29 wrote: »

Was a -4 always the plan the week after a WC? Personally I hate taking hits, points are hard earned so I don't like giving them back. I really only taking them where they are forced on me, like last week, -4 to take out Kun/Kane for Aubameyang/Lukaku.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,077 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Was a -4 always the plan the week after a WC? Personally I hate taking hits, points are hard earned so I don't like giving them back. I really only taking them where they are forced on me, like last week, -4 to take out Kun/Kane for Aubameyang/Lukaku.

Jane didn't look up to much yesterday when he came on, he probably will rack up a big score but I'm rolling my transfer as well and judge better the week after.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Probably going to bank. Have exact funds to do Zaha to Son, but I'm not convinced now is the right time. Zaha looked very dangerous at the weekend and should improve as his fitness improves. Fixtures are nice and Palace need wins. Son over the season has been pretty poor away from home (dodgy assist yesterday aside :pac::D) and two of next three games are away to two teams in desperate need of points. The other at home, is against the best team in the league. After dgw34 is a massive cup game against Man U (and thus blank gw35). Son will interest me - from gw36 (AND Kane) but I'm content enough to hold off until then. Hopefully I don't get punished.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

So the plan this week was to assess Kane. It looks like he is back and shoud now start. He also put Salah on warning in the press and clearly doesn't feel the Golden Boot is a foregone conclusion. That's a huge signal of intent.

I can sell Auba for Kane for my transfer or I can go a -4 for Vardy and Mkhitaryan for Kane and Lingard.

Auba was, quite frankly, very lucky to get 13 points at the weekend. Arsenal were very poor and I can see even more rotation hitting them. Vardy was seconds away from a 2 pointer too.

Right now, I'll probably bank the transfer and assess him for GW34. Vardy and Auba will start in GW33 and have superb fixtures. If Kane runs riot at Stoke, he won't affect my minileague.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Hoping I can bank it, depending on price changes. Want Kane for GW34, but not sure I want the 4 point hit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

Gone with KDB/Firmino to Dilva/Abu

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Quinn_29

Quinn_29 wrote: »

Initially had planned to bank till gw34,was hoping kane wouldnt start this week, but not owning him gives me the creeps and im very much tight on funds if his price increases this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,363 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Kane being back so soon is another blow for those of us without fh. If I want him gwk 34 I'll have to sell Auba who I need for 35. Transfers so precious now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

Bank

Or Stanislas for Gross or another cheaper than 6.0 MF with 2 games in GW34,

Advertisement