Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sindo: Dunnes €10 off €50 spend

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭holly8

Tesco used to do vino verde, as did Supervalu but no more

• Registered Users Posts: 30,354 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Anybody hear anything about this?
    DW1Z7vKWAAAHagp.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭SomethingElse

Yeah, apparently they've built a giant umbrella that can block out the sun. Looks like it's gonna get pretty cold around here...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,904 ✭✭✭✭zell12

They have 921,000 readers :eek:

it was already mentioned three days ago

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

I'm still assuming that Tesco will accept the €10 off Dunnes voucher, but does anybody know can I use this with Tesco home delivery?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭mac.in

I'm still assuming that Tesco will accept the €10 off Dunnes voucher, but does anybody know can I use this with Tesco home delivery?

You can use it for online grocery shopping too. See the last point in this link.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

mac.in wrote: »
    You can use it for online grocery shopping too. See the last point in this link.

Nice one, thanks!

Dunnes voucher in Tomorrow's life magazine in the Independent! €10 off €50.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/its-your-weekend/10-off-50-at-dunnes-stores-with-the-sunday-independent-36384568.html

I hope the voucher does not have the same "wednesday" typo. I think one did before which caused questions on tesco, where most are probably used!
    Terms and Conditions

€10 off your Grocery Shop when you spend €50.
    Valid from Sunday 11/03/18 until Wednesday 17/03/2018
    Multiple vouchers can be used in a single transaction only when combined spend threshold is met.
    Valid in ROI only.
    Exclusions apply.
    The voucher can be redeemed in-store at any Dunnes Stores outlet in the Republic of Ireland against purchases of grocery products.
    It may not be redeemed against purchases of tobacco products, medicines, lottery products, infant milk formula, gift vouchers, gift cards, saving stamps, mobile top-up, restaurants/cafe or other excluded products.
    The voucher cannot be redeemed in full or part for cash nor will liability be accepted for lost or stolen vouchers & no change will be given.
    Copied, damaged or defaced vouchers will not be accepted. Vouchers can only be used once and are not for resale or publication.
    Vouchers will only be accepted before their expiry date.
    Multiple vouchers can be used in a single transaction only when combined qualifying spend threshold is met.
    Present your voucher at the checkout at the beginning of your transaction. Your voucher can only be accepted at time of transaction.
    The voucher is and shall remain the property of Dunnes Stores.
    ** Spend €50 and receive (1) €10 off €50 voucher, Spend €100 and receive (2) €10 off €50 vouchers. Spend €150 and receive (3) €10 off €50 vouchers, Spend €200 and receive (4) €10 off €50 vouchers.
    Max of 4 Vouchers are issued in one transaction.
    Full Terms & Conditions of Dunnes Stores ongoing €10 off €50 spend threshold promotion can be found at dunnesstores.com/promotions

• Registered Users Posts: 28,512 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Double checked mine and it doesnt have the typo... runs until Saturday 17th. Pity they didnt run it until Mondsy 19th given the long weekend.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,904 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Supervalu's loyalty free postal coupons are getting stingier
    €5 off €30, €7 off €40

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Dunnes vouchers in the post 5 off 25 spend, will Tesco take these ones?

vicwatson wrote: »
    Dunnes vouchers in the post 5 off 25 spend, will Tesco take these ones?

Tesco generally take spend and save vouchers from Dunnes, Lidl, Aldi and SuperValu!

Tesco generally take spend and save vouchers from Dunnes, Lidl, Aldi and SuperValu!

Yes, I was wondering about the specific ones Dunnes Stores posted out as a clubcard member as opposed to their till spit ones.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Will Tesco take multiple Sindo ones on one transaction?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

mik_da_man wrote: »

No. If it was me
    I’d break it up into two transactions

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Well what if you're purchasing one item with a value over 100?
    They have taken multiple till spit ones from me before, just not sure on the Sindo ones, if they are treated the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

It depends on the cashier, I have seen some people use a couple of vouchers in one transaction while others were refused.
    Just ask the cashier before you put the shopping through.

It all depends. When I purchased lately, my purchase was combined and I could use 2 coupons at a time.

I think if we are purchasing many small items which could be split into two transactions and both vouchers could be used, the cashier might not take/cause the pain of splitting the transactions into two for two vouchers. If we are taking just one costly item and if we can't split the transaction into two, obviously the cashier might not let the 2 vouchers be used in one go. Again it all depends on the cashier (who could use common sense) at the till.

Yes, I was wondering about the specific ones Dunnes Stores posted out as a clubcard member as opposed to their till spit ones.

Anyone know? 5 off 25? tesco take them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Anyone know? 5 off 25? tesco take them?

Yes they do :D I've used them the last 4 weeks in two different tescos

123654789 wrote: »

The posted ones v the till spits?, Cheers

They take either of them - posted or till-ones. Any amount (like €x off on €y purchase). I have used variety of them. They accept only Dunnes, and Supervalu ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,218 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I thought if you shopped in Dunnes regularly you always get 10 off a 50 shop?

They even say it in their new TV advert

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Yeah posted , they take supervalu posted ones too.

Also a heads up that tesco are sending out clubcard vouchers this week and some people are getting spend and save vouchers with them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

NIMAN wrote: »
    I thought if you shopped in Dunnes regularly you always get 10 off a 50 shop?

They even say it in their new TV advert
    You have to continually keep it up. To get your first voucher you must spend €50.

So if you have lapsed and let your last €50 voucher go out of date, or have never shopped before in dunnes then it is better to pay the €3 for the indo, or 2.50 for the sunday mirror. As you will get €10 off that very first shop, then you will get another €10 off €50 voucher and can continue on if you wish, or use it in tesco.

The items I was buying were so much cheaper in tesco that it made no sense for me to buy them in dunnes. You have to work it out for yourself, and it is quite headwrecking!

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,751 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Or if you normally spend 50 quid in Dunnes and therefore have just one till-spit voucher, getting the second voucher in the Sindo means you can do a 100 quid shop that can't be split over two days (say if you want to buy a fancy >€50 bottle of whiskey etc).

Although, so far, I've used the Sindo vouchers in Tesco to avail of specific offers there and continued to use my regular till-spit voucher in Dunnes.

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭holly8

Yeah posted , they take supervalu posted ones too.

Also a heads up that tesco are sending out clubcard vouchers this week and some people are getting spend and save vouchers with them too.

I got tesco money-off vouchers this week, 3 x €15 off €70, for the 1st time in ages ... most welcome!

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

I got tesco money-off vouchers this week, 3 x €15 off €70, for the 1st time in ages ... most welcome![/quote]

Lucky you, I got a voucher for 80 euro off a mobile phone. (Sony Xperia l1). Would have prefered grocery vouchers.

• Advertisement

Just got 4 x €10 off €40 spend Dunnes Vouchers in the post today, 1 for the next four weeks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement