Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trials of Osiris

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,390 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

gimli2112 wrote: »
    You'll be doing raffles for carries on your stream no doubt :)

Feck that man I'm retiring before it sinks to 0.59 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

AdamD wrote: »
    Had a good run with Conovar and Generic tonight, shafted with the 1 loss, 4 x 3kd players :pac:

Enjoyed elimination more than I expected

I much preferred it to Countdown, but that being said, I played a hell of a lot more games this weekend than the previous 2

Got the Primary Submachinegun which is pretty savage.

If only we didn't have that 1 team we'd have been laughing.

Think we got a bit of luck though with some of those teams being absolutely brutal, bit weird coming up against ~0.4 KD players when you have 6 wins

• Registered Users Posts: 12,267 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Yeah its back to Y1 settings now, fully connection based.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,390 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Yeah its back to Y1 settings now, fully connection based.

That now leaves me at a disadvantage with my new 1Gb line :(

BTW anyone up for some trials this evening?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

jonnycivic wrote: »

I'll be on but I have a few weekly things to do so not really pushed about sinking too much time into trials. I'd actually prefer the countdown mode as it's a bit more active.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

I might be on for a run later

• Registered Users Posts: 3,933 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

I need to win a match and get that achievement so I'll be on shortly

It got too late for me last night, I was dwindling at that point in PvP :(

Also feck uriels gift, the prosecutor is a beast :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

It got too late for me last night, I was dwindling at that point in PvP :(

Also feck uriels gift, the prosecutor is a beast :D

I have it but not really used it. Does it have HCRs. This seems a particularly Important feature of Uriels. Anytime I'm hit by it I'm jittering like I'm being electrocuted. Uriels is my goto secondary, embrace the meta.

• Advertisement

gimli2112 wrote: »
    I have it but not really used it. Does it have HCRs. This seems a particularly Important feature of Uriels. Anytime I'm hit by it I'm jittering like I'm being electrocuted. Uriels is my goto secondary, embrace the meta.

Gims, get and use itin PvP its amazing when you get used to it. I was winning some amount of 1V1's against Uriels last night :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Will be on for some Trials this weekend. Looking to beat the 5 wins I got last week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 44,879 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I'll probably be looking to go a step further this weekend - though unlikely without a massive carry!

We're probably in need of a 4th tonight, 7pm ish.

I'd be interested in a few games but not sure if I will be on or not, if you see me on pop an invite sure :)

I'd be interested in a few games but not sure if I will be on or not, if you see me on pop an invite sure :)

I'll more than likely be on if Jonny isn't.

Determined to give Trials a more consistent go this iteration

me! me! Me! PLEASE ME! CARRY ME TO THE LIGHTHOUSE PLEASE!?

!raffle10

When are the best days/times to run a Trials card generally?

Noticed a huge gulf in difference last week in the opponents we faced on Friday evening vs (I think) Monday evening

Noticed a huge gulf in difference last week in the opponents we faced on Friday evening vs (I think) Monday evening

Some say Saturday morning.

Which of those two evenings where the easier?

• Advertisement

Some say Saturday morning.

Which of those two evenings where the easier?

Monday by far and away. About 5 of the teams were averaging ~0.8 KDR or lower. 7th win was against lads about ~0.45 KDR iirc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

I'd say stay away from Friday and after that I'd say Sunday morning for the best run or Monday morning if you can manage it.

I'd say Friday at 6pm is the most difficult. Other than that it just depends on luck of the draw. On other games like cod ranked play we've noticed that late at night tends to be quite difficult, i.e. the people still playing at 2am tend to be pretty into the game..but I've not played trials that late so not sure if its the same, I assume it would be.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Alright lads, hear me out... Who's on for pulling a sickie on Monday morning and playing some Trials? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Alright lads, hear me out... Who's on for pulling a sickie on Monday morning and playing some Trials? :pac:

A well thought out succinct argument, where do we sign up?

Hmmm, how fortuitous. One was formulating a dastardly scheme to be absent from employment for that day and the next. One thinks it's time to Become Proficient in trials.

I am actually off work on Monday.

Its because its the 2 year anniversary with the wife but I'm sure she'll understand.

I am actually off work on Monday.

Its because its the 2 year anniversary with the wife but I'm sure she'll understand.

I guess you dont value your life too much :pac:

• Advertisement

I dread the day when you start to loudly proclaim 'Become Proficient'.

Goddammit, just got spawn sniped
    GDH: BECOME PROFICIENT

Advertisement