Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 26 Transfers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭COH

Thinking outside the box here:

Sanchez...

*wait for it*

To Mane!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Just done Sanchez to Mane.

Will do Iwobi to Firmino or Coutinho closer to next GW for a hit and when I decide which to go for

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

stanislas to mane,
    I know gw 28 but he may not even feature.
    currently have 7 other players for gw28.
    so 1 transfer each week for the next two,
    will leave me with 9 players- fine

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Mane in for Sanchez.
    I'm likely to be missing a GK for GW28, will be in mind with other FT.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭Markx

Had planned on selling Sanchez later in the week. With everybody jumping on Mane after yesterday's result I'll probably keep him now as I've already got Mane. The reverse fixture was 3-4 so every chance of a Sanchezhaul. The idea of Sanchez as a differential is a tasty one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Will be doing Sanchez and Jesus to Mane and Lukaku tomorrow night provided Arsenal win.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,129 ✭✭✭✭km79

One to consider at £6.4m for Gameweek 26?

#FPL

Tweet from official FPL account about Marcus Rashford ..................:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,199 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

km79 wrote: »
    One to consider at £6.4m for Gameweek 26?

#FPL

Tweet from official FPL account about Marcus Rashford ..................:D

Looking forward to seeing a few Rashford/Gabbiadini frontlines!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,330 ✭✭✭✭siblers

spock. wrote: »
    Will be doing Sanchez and Jesus to Mane and Lukaku tomorrow night provided Arsenal win.

Same, I'm gonna wait till the Sutton game before I do anything with Alexis, I'd love if Sutton were to win :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Confirmation of postponed games

EDIT - Nevermind I thought these were GW26 games didn't realise they were GW28

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,562 ✭✭✭patmac

Current Week 26 team
    Hennesey(Randolph)
    Brunt, PVA, Baines (Valencia, Love)
    Davies, Alli, Mane, Philips, Siggy,
    Lukaku, Kane (Ibra)
    2.1m in the bank and 1 transfer done already so any more will be at a price.
    Have the bare 11 but no Chelsea. So could do Ibra for Costa or Alli for Hazard but would not convinced by any of these.
    My defence is weak so might try Valencia to Alonso or Love to maybe Mawson or Reid but -4 to get in a defender is not something I'm fond of.
    Lots to ponder, any advice welcome!

Sanchez to Mané done, I've no idea what to do with Jesus, extra funds allows me to bring in Costa but that'll make things awkward for bringing back Alexis at a later date

siblers wrote: »
    Sanchez to Mané done, I've no idea what to do with Jesus, extra funds allows me to bring in Costa but that'll make things awkward for bringing back Alexis at a later date

Overlooked this slightly of getting Sanchez back. Have 3.5 ITB and looking to do Iwobi to Coutinho or Firmino. Slight preference for Coutinho

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Overlooked this slightly of getting Sanchez back. Have 3.5 ITB and looking to do Iwobi to Coutinho or Firmino. Slight preference for Coutinho

Think I'll just bring in Caroll or might take a 2 week punt on Deeney and then re-asses. I don't want to go ripping up my team to bring back in Sanchez

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭mectavba

Current Squad:
    Heaton, Pickford

Walker, Alonso, Daniels, Nyom, Holgate

Sterling, Sanchez, Alli, Phillips, Stanislas

Lukaku, Benteke, Defoe

£3.2m in the bank. 1 FT

Considering this week doing either - A. Sterling > Hazard or B. Stanislas > Barkley

Leaning towards B at the moment, as I think it will set me up better for the GW28. It would mean benching Sanchez and Sterling this week, but I am happy to hold them, as they have nice fixtures in GW 27 (Liv v Ars will be a goal fest).

This will also leave me with a strong 8 and could do BB in coming weeks.

My concerns lie around sticking with Defoe and Benteke (although has nice fixtures coming up) for the next couple of weeks.

Any thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Gary Gurney

Does anyone know what the story with lukaku is this week? He is yellow flagged, although I havent heard he was injured? Everton just back from a training camp in Dubai.. I presume he is ok for weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Does anyone know what the story with lukaku is this week? He is yellow flagged, although I havent heard he was injured? Everton just back from a training camp in Dubai.. I presume he is ok for weekend?

Yes. He should never have been yellow flagged IMO as the original statement Stated that he would be available for the Sunderland game.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

I was all set to drop Sanchez and Ibra this week for the next couple of weeks but I'm not so sure now. I might just temporarily drop Sanchez. This needs some serious mulling over and planning.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

I bought funes morI for phil Jones. Thoughts?

Same price

1 week punt for a -4... Ibra to:

A) Costa
    B) Kane
    C) Aguerro :eek:
    D) Other?

Thoughts?

Have Lukaku/Benteke already

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

COH wrote: »

A) Costa
    B) Kane
    D) Other?

Thoughts?

Aguero doesn't have a game

• Registered Users Posts: 7,562 ✭✭✭patmac

COH wrote: »

A) Costa
    B) Kane
    D) Other?

Thoughts?

I was contemplating A) as well but with Ibra at home to Bournemouth the following week I've decided to hold and do Sanchez to Mane instead.

I myself am thinking Love or Valencia to Daniels or Mawson for -4 as I have the bare 11 this week.

Aguero doesn't have a game

Haha - dunno how I missed that!

I bought funes morI for phil Jones. Thoughts?

Same price

Good move, Jones may lost his place or will be rotated, Mori is nailed on

mectavba wrote: »
    Current Squad:
    Heaton, Pickford

Walker, Alonso, Daniels, Nyom, Holgate

Sterling, Sanchez, Alli, Phillips, Stanislas

Lukaku, Benteke, Defoe

£3.2m in the bank. 1 FT

Considering this week doing either - A. Sterling > Hazard or B. Stanislas > Barkley

Leaning towards B at the moment, as I think it will set me up better for the GW28. It would mean benching Sanchez and Sterling this week, but I am happy to hold them, as they have nice fixtures in GW 27 (Liv v Ars will be a goal fest).

This will also leave me with a strong 8 and could do BB in coming weeks.

My concerns lie around sticking with Defoe and Benteke (although has nice fixtures coming up) for the next couple of weeks.

Any thoughts?

Benteke is awful, I'd sell him to Carroll for a minus 4, I'd hold Defoe for the time being.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 19 Ace in the Hole

3 transfers

Jesus, Ibrahimovic and Sanchez OUT

Costa, Kane and Hazard IN

3 transfers

Jesus, Ibrahimovic and Sanchez OUT

Costa, Kane and Hazard IN

Why the rush for 3 players with no game in GW28?

Would Liverpool or Everton players be more attractive?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

1FT & 2.2 ITB and I'm thinking for the next 3 gameweeks

I was thinking Jesus - Kane but with the GW28 blank for Spurs I'm going to hold off on that for now as I can't deal with 3 spurs players not playing

Now I'm thinking Jesus - Lukaku and I'm probably going to do Martina - Mawson for a -4. I'll bench Mawson for this week and then have him the next 2 gameweeks.
    I was thinking Valencia but then saw he has a blank this week and GW28

Brady is on my watch list if he continues to perform consistently I'll probably get him in

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

kopite386 wrote: »
    1FT & 2.2 ITB and I'm thinking for the next 3 gameweeks

I was thinking Jesus - Kane but with the GW28 blank for Spurs I'm going to hold off on that for now as I can't deal with 3 spurs players not playing

Now I'm thinking Jesus - Lukaku and I'm probably going to do Martina - Mawson for a -4. I'll bench Mawson for this week and then have him the next 2 gameweeks.
    I was thinking Valencia but then saw he has a blank this week and GW28

Brady is on my watch list if he continues to perform consistently I'll probably get him in

Why take a hit for Mawson to bench him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,323 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I was gonna do Jesus to Barnes but 4 away games in a row....

Still might do it

Advertisement