Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Study Guide

• 29-06-2017 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there with no background in studying law i have recently took an interest in doing the Fe1's . I was hoping someone here could give me a rough guide on how to start studying for these . What material I would need to study for the exams would be appreciated . I have been looking into it and found all the materials on the lawsocietys website but wanted to confirm what is needed as alot of the material on there is expensive .Im not planning on attempting them for another year but would like to get a good idea on what i should be looking at . Any input will be appreciated thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Kitty_kat_87

Hi!

I'm open to correction but as far as I know the Law Society doesn't do FE1 prep manuals.....the ones for sale on the website are the all the Blackhall PPC manuals. Not really suitable for the FE1s as they're geared more for practice!

If you haven't studied law before you might be as well to done one of the prep courses as they provide materials....if you can afford it!

When I did the FE1s, I borrowed books and notes from a friend who had done one of the prep courses the year before and just powered through them and that got me through!

Hope this helps! :)

Advertisement