Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Is Eiresim.com still functioning?

• 04-05-2016 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,750 ✭✭✭

I've just re-installed FSX on my PC and I tried to re-install my Eiresim Shannon and Cork scenery.

I still have the original downloads with their passwords and installation codes but none of them work now when I run the installers even though I have cut & pasted the passwords and codes.

Looks like I have to re-purchase them again but I'm not sure if there's any support for Eiresim anymore?

Seems you can purchase and download the installers ok but I don't want to risk doing that if there's no longer anyone monitoring the site or offering any support. Anyone here use these Eiresim products recently?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭Bsal

You could try contact them here

http://www.eiresim.com/contactus.html

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭cherrytaz

Hi there

Eiresim still operational with the server and email support still active

• Registered Users Posts: 4,750 ✭✭✭Comhrá

Thanks. I've just received your email and I've replied to it.
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭slayer91

Hi,

I have the Shannon Ultimate from a couple of years ago. Since then moved over to Prepar3d.

Assume this scenery would not work with Prepar3d??

Regs

Liam

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Skyknight

Slayer,
    As far as I'm aware the scenery should work alright, as P3d shares (more or less) the same engine as FSX, though somewhat more developed. From what I understand the world in FS9 is cylindrical, thus transpolar operations can not be replicated. In both FSX(and FSX:SE) and P3D, the World is a sphere.

http://www.prepar3d.com/add-ons/

Best regards,
    MSB

• Advertisement
Advertisement