Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLC Interview

Options
  • 06-08-2015 1:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hello I am new to Boards.ie and I have a plc interview soon and I would like to know could someone help me out on the questions that are asked in the interview, Thanks very much.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

I had one 18 months ago for Colaiste Dhulaigh. It wasn't really an interview per day, and it was quite informal.

There was a man and a woman interviewing me, I was just asked about school, what I'm interested in, my leaving cert mock results, and since it was a computer course why do I want to do it, what languages do you know, what do you know about the course.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Why do you want to do the course?
    What do you hope to achieve by completing the course?
    What have you done before now?
    What sort of grades have you gotten in previous examinations?

And maybe some motivational chat as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 _JimPix_

since it was a computer course why do I want to do it, what languages do you know, what do you know about the course.

Im looking to do a software development course so it'll have coding and all, what was the course like? is it mainly programming? Thanks very much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

_JimPix_ wrote: »
    Im looking to do a software development course so it'll have coding and all, what was the course like? is it mainly programming? Thanks very much.

I didn't end up doing it, I did computing in NCI where i just finished first first year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 _JimPix_

Found out the date for the interview Today. I would like to know can anyone give me some useful tips for the interview like how to make it a successful interview.

• Advertisement
Advertisement