Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2013 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 blue_bell123

Leahxo wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm which Paper (DEB OR Examcraft) are these Bio experiments on?
    IAA Experiment, Photosynthesis (Light Intensity) experiment?

they are from examcraft

• Registered Users Posts: 5 blue_bell123

Do you know what came up for a thig na tit orm ? heard its about
    life in the gealtacht/home

thig na tit orm was
    tradition family life

• Registered Users Posts: 2 wazzaroon

oneoneone wrote: »
    I think I had DEBS paper
    Business mock
    the Abq -marketing mix,social responsibilities,define business ethics, global challenges and oppertunities..theres like 4 ratio (acid test and debt equity is all i remember) break even chart,debt/equity,4 types of ict,good and services act 1980,definition of discrimination and the descrimination act

Business DEB:
    On the blog where it says
    'place you like' can it be anywhere? Or just in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 cremeeggeater

Conchor wrote: »
    This was probably mentioned already. But could anyone tell me what came up on HL English Paper 1 or 2 ?

You need to find out what mock company your school use, which has already been explained in this thread. Once you know that you can then search the forum (which is explained in the first post) instead of having to read through all the posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭RML

J95 wrote: »
    Where abouts ?

Have a look at page 8, 19,12 and 11. Majority of them are DEBS

I am being extra nice today :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 powpow95

Daisaaay wrote: »
    I know I'm breaking mods rules but there's been nothing on art history HL DEB. I have it tomorrow and I'm so screwed. Please can someone help?

Art history HL DEB :
    there was a question on newgrange and the entrance stone and a standing stone and you have to talk about them. The Bronze age was on it . in european art , raphael : school of athens and another painting : and there was a question on masaccio , i cant remember the rest, on appreciation of art you have to talk about furniture , a shopping bag, a film, or other stuff
    Hope this helps i had mine today

• Registered Users Posts: 4 aliciaaddams

|| Dis || Caca Milis || Colsaradh || Spailpin Fanach ||
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 AoifeAoife

Biology DEB:

<snip> I did DEB Biology, had a lot on
    DNA and RNA, nervous system, food experiments, two questions that we hadn't covered which I think were human reproduction and plants, the cell, enzymes, immobilization and experiment, light intensity/carbon photosynthesis experiment, blood, ecology competition and adaptions, capture, recapture method, waste disposal
    , and that's all I can think of now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Conchor wrote: »
    This was probably mentioned already. But could anyone tell me what came up on HL English Paper 1 or 2 ?

English:
    Bishop and Mahon came up on both papers for poetry, Kingship in Macbeth is on both papers and I think theme/issue is on both papers also!
    I did examcraft and not sure about paper one, but they're fairly straightforward.

emmaj7 wrote: »
    THANK YOU! in relation to bronze age, did it give images of artifacts and you had to talk about them or what? o: if you need spoilers on anything pm me and ill see if i can help :D

Art History HL DEB:
    Yes it had a picture of a chalice thing ( sorry i didnt do that question so im trying to remember) and i think it was a mirror or something , it was round and had a gold rim. yes i think it said something like in relation to the two objects discuss formation and other stuff like there uses and just basic stuff

No Problem :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Daisaaay

powpow95 wrote: »

Art history HL DEB : spoiler :
    there was a question on newgrange and the entrance stone and a standing stone and you have to talk about them. The Bronze age was on it . in european art , raphael : school of athens and another painting : and there was a question on masaccio , i cant remember the rest, on appreciation of art you have to talk about furniture , a shopping bag, a film, or other stuff
    Hope this helps i had mine today

I LOVE YOU. Was the
    Bronze Age to do with discussing objects and was there a question on Romanesque architecture or the impressionists :)?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 emmaj7

AoifeAoife wrote: »
    Biology DEB:

Hey, could I get those maths spoilers please?! I did DEB Biology, had a lot on
    DNA and RNA, nervous system, food experiments, two questions that we hadn't covered which I think were human reproduction and plants, the cell, enzymes, immobilization and experiment, light intensity/carbon photosynthesis experiment, blood, ecology competition and adaptions, capture, recapture method, waste disposal
    , and that's all I can think of now.

Maths DEB OL:

same layout as usual, probability, theorems, construction, etc.
    things that caught me out was -
    construction in deb - draw a 60 degree angle without a protractor. know the difference between theorem and axioms.

Maths Examcraft OL:

examcraft is a lot easier. definitely manageable and im tragic at maths.
    just get confident in :
    scattergraphs, and construction about 3 hospitals, want to build a fourth one in the centre of the three. construct the best location for this hospital and explain your answer. perpendicular lines.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 RepeatToWin

Can someone confirm
    geibheann and caca milis came up on HL IRISH DEB

Seriously the WHOLE paper has been put up, questions and all... How much more confirmation do you need????:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Border Fox 12

Economics HL DEBS
    Spoiler: Short Questions:
    Spoiler: 3 functions of the NTMA
    It gives you an LR Imperfect Competion curve and you have to label+describe it
    Long Questions:
    -Definition of Law of Demand+exceptions to the law
    -Exceptions to the Law of Marginal Utility
    -Draw an LR(I think) Monopoly curve and describe + there were questions on monopoly like I think how they arise etc.
    -What is the birth rate?
    -Questions on how Govt. will need to prepare infrastructure for the increasing population
    -Is the new property tax in July 2013 progressive or regressive?
    -You are one of the minister for finance's advisors, give one piece of income advice and one piece of expenditure advice on how to decrease the national debt

Daisaaay wrote: »
    I LOVE YOU. Was the
    Bronze Age to do with discussing objects and was there a question on Romanesque architecture or the impressionists :)
    ?

Art History HL DEB:
    Yes impressionism was on it , not sure on romanesque :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Art History Examcraft:

Examcraft art history
    Louis Le Brocquy
    for the Irish section, my teacher told us, basic question also, I think it's just to answer on
    headings like composition, technique etc

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Classof2013

English Examcraft Paper 2
    Macbeth=the downfall of macbeth

<no requests>

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,131 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

English Examcraft Paper 2
    Macbeth=the downfall of macbeth

That's pretty much all I know but if SOMEONE could PLEASE give me the DEBS OR EXAMCRAFT HL RELIGION! :(

Search the thread and find the Promised Land.

Art History DEB HL:
    Im not too sure , i think it could have been a question on impressionism in general , i didnt really look at it cos our art teacher has only started it with us , he told us what questions to do on the exam

<no requests>

Can you tell me which essay on Irish Paper 1 goes with this paper PLEASE?

Its the DEBS paper and i posted all of paper 1 up already on Tuesday.. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 shannonpreston

engLC123 wrote: »
    examcraft irish paper 2 HL
    know biography genre type for Text 1 Q6b
    oisin i dtir na nog - treithe na bealoidis
    mo ghra sa- (i) cen fath dan nua aimsireatha e?
    (ii) eifeacht na luibini
    (iii) saol an file
    fill aris - (i) an tabhacht an duchas i saol daoine
    (ii) explain lines nigh d'intinn nigh..
    (iii) mothuchain fein

any spoilers for examcraft HL irish paper 1?

examcraft irish HL

do you know the an trial question??
    paper 1-
    coras oideachas or eisimirce for the aiste

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,131 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

pad2013 wrote: »
    Does anybody have the Hal iris debs essays? I know they are already up but I can't find them.
    skytalker wrote: »
    Search the thread maybe? -.-

Or check RepeatToWin's posts.

Does everything have to be done for some people?

spurious wrote: »
    Or check RepeatToWin's posts.

Does everything have to be done for some people?

Look on page 17

AaronTipp wrote: »
    Does anybody have Irish ol paper 2 Examcraft? It hasn't been posted yet.

And now it will magically appear, just because you asked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Lc201395

Would it be possible for someone to make a document containing all info , for debs and examcraft separately, i'm sure everyone would appreciate it as this thread is a mess, and there are so many duplicates at this stage.

I would also say its going to get worse with mocks starting around now for many schools..

Lc201395 wrote: »
    Would it be possible for someone to make a document containing all info , for debs and examcraft separately, i'm sure everyone would appreciate it as this thread is a mess, and there are so many duplicates at this stage.

I would also say its going to get worse with mocks starting around now for many schools..

Some one did this last year, but last year, people followed the rules and it was easy to compile the information. It would be a huge amount of work for this year and some schools are not doing mocks until after mid-term.

This year's users (especially many, though not all, of the 'under ten posts' folk) have wrecked this thread. In the time I type this, there will probably be another couple of illiterates who will post requests, messing up the search function even more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Lc201395

Some one did this last year, but last year, people followed the rules and it was easy to compile the information. It would be a huge amount of work for this year and some schools are not doing mocks until after mid-term.

This year's users (especially many, though not all, of the 'under ten posts' folk) have wrecked this thread. In the time I type this, there will probably be another couple of illiterates who will post requests, messing up the search function even more.

Thats the problem is the dan requests, when you try to find some info you find someones request, so annoying!!

I might have to lock the thread until some cop-on is shown.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 nickyh

I might have to lock the thread until some cop-on is shown.

its not doing any harm ur making it worse with all the complaining :L

• Advertisement

nickyh wrote: »
    its not doing any harm ur making it worse with all the complaining :L

Take a week off to work out why.
    nickyh banned for a week.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement