Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scroll ?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

PMed

• Registered Users Posts: 7 in-like-Flynn

If anyone has a scroll let me know, looking to resub and could do with a lvl80 druid

• Registered Users Posts: 29 jonasvalent

I could do with one next week methinks, after i download it again! stupid 3 and their 40gb allowance, grr

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Sure, throw me a pm of registered email and can send one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 in-like-Flynn

sorry guys I cant use them, just checked the dates.

• Advertisement

Still can send if jonasvalent needs :)

That's awesome thanks I'll drop you q line next week if we still can gets it sorted

so yeah that isn't going to fly... i would have had to have been offline since march 2012.. tight shower of bolloxes

:(

i know right, and even after installing the discs i had, i still have to download 21gb so its still fecked. meh i'll just take it into my work on monday morning and get the IT guy to hook it up to the broadband there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Dylan1211

Anyone need a scroll pm me!:)

Laptop or desktop? If know someone close by could near ask to get their folder , or if got laptop maybe a net cafe or somewhere with free wifi.

If anyone else needs one throw a pm and can sort one:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

I'm also available to throw someone a scroll if someone wants! Throw me a pm if you want one.

thanks for the offer Berns, but the west coast of mayo is where i'm stuck haha, i'm lucky theres anything stronger than dial up, i've the game updated enough to play so i've just rolled a human pally until it's all done, still gonna steal my works 100mb net on monday to finish it off though :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Looking for a scroll if anyone would be so kind

Sent you a pm there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,999 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Looking for a scroll my account name is rooney.darren10gmail.com

Sent one off there.

Advertisement