Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M&S €5 off grocery shopping

Options
  • 27-05-2015 8:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

€50 off when you spend €25 in the foodhall

Can't post link so remove the spaces
    https:// pages. newsletter. marksandspencer. eu/150527_Vocuher/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭muloc

tema wrote: »
    €50 off when you spend €25 in the foodhall

Can't post link so remove the spaces
    https:// pages. newsletter. marksandspencer. eu/150527_Vocuher/

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 35 tema

Ha ha!

No idea how this happened :-)

It's off course €5 off when you spend €25 in the foodhall

• Registered Users Posts: 18,100 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭rustyzip

Do you know if this can be used in Tesco?

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭holly8

rustyzip wrote: »
    Do you know if this can be used in Tesco?

Tesco have taken my M&S vouchers previously

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Tradnuts

I got a voucher in store today, same deal. €5 off €25 but valid from june 3rd to june 9th.

Any chance of a link for this one too.
    I've a party coming up and could use a few of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Tradnuts wrote: »
    I got a voucher in store today, same deal. €5 off €25 but valid from june 3rd to june 9th.

Any chance of a link for this one too.
    I've a party coming up and could use a few of them.

The instore ones given at the till tend to be randomly generated and aren't linked to a newsletter/email/online campaign. Happy to be corrected on this if one does turn up as a pdf.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Galadriel

ncur wrote: »
    The instore ones given at the till tend to be randomly generated and aren't linked to a newsletter/email/online campaign. Happy to be corrected on this if one does turn up as a pdf.

Yeah, they appear to be random alright, I did some shopping today and I got a €5 of €30 spend for next week.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Here is the actual voucher from the above link

150527_5days_of_summer_IE_08.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭cygnet

Will they accept photocopies ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,539 ✭✭✭JTMan

Yes. You can print / photocopy as many copies as you want.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,751 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Printed one of these off and used it in Tesco earlier no problem.

Queried Tesco CS on Twitter beforehand and they confirmed that M&S vouchers are accepted in all ROI stores.

Mighty thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭physioman

Quackster wrote: »
    Printed one of these off and used it in Tesco earlier no problem.

Queried Tesco CS on Twitter beforehand and they confirmed that M&S vouchers are accepted in all ROI stores.

Mighty thanks OP!

Does it have to be a colour print

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,751 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

physioman wrote: »
    Does it have to be a colour print

Tesco may or may not take photocopies/print-outs (it can very so much from store to store or even from person to person) so to er on the safe side, I think it's best to print out vouchers as high-quality as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭stoves1

just wandering M&S have 25% off 6 bottles of wine, can this be used to get a further fiver off:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭physioman

Quackster wrote: »
    Tesco may or may not take photocopies/print-outs (it can very so much from store to store or even from person to person) so to er on the safe side, I think it's best to print out vouchers as high-quality as possible.

Just out of tesco there. Went to self service. Initially she said no and I stated I saw it on Facebook. Manager came over and approved it. Had b+w copy (1/3 of a4). So happy days

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Just out of tesco there. Went to self service. Initially she said no and I stated I saw it on Facebook. Manager came over and approved it. Had b+w copy (1/3 of a4). So happy days
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

I don't see anything to that effect on their Facebook page. In reply to a question on Thursday about Spend & Save coupons, they said:
    I'm glad to inform you that we are still accepting competitor coupons for the following companies: SuperValu, Dunnes Stores, Iceland, Lidl and Aldi. You'll be able to use one coupon per transaction in all our stores (other than Express.)
    No mention of M&S.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭jaymcg91

Yeah I suppose M&S aren't really a direct competitor of Tesco, they're more upmarket.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Used it in Balbriggan Extra store no problem. Checked with customer service first, but later they said no at checkout, but I told them I had checked. Cashier went off to get a supervisor, and came back to confirm policy had changed recently and was ok. Used multiple copies, splitting shopping everytime a batch went over €25.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Netty2

Rang tesco customer service number to check and was told they accept them ðŸ‘

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Used mine At tesco dundrum yesterday. When I produced it the checkout operater went to check with her supervisor. But there was no problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Rashers72 wrote: »
    Used it in Balbriggan Extra store no problem. Checked with customer service first, but later they said no at checkout, but I told them I had checked. Cashier went off to get a supervisor, and came back to confirm policy had changed recently and was ok. Used multiple copies, splitting shopping everytime a batch went over €25.

Wish i had thought of that!!! I spent €150 and only used one voucher!

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭rustyzip

Just saw this tweet saying that they don't accept M&S vouchers?!
    https://twitter.com/tescoirl/status/604367396665737217

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Niemoj

rustyzip wrote: »
    Just saw this tweet saying that they don't accept M&S vouchers?!
    https://twitter.com/tescoirl/status/604367396665737217

Yeah it seems to vary by store, some accepting them, some not

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Anyone ever tried to use an electronic version? I don't have access to a printer today

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭elWizard

dudara wrote:
    Anyone ever tried to use an electronic version? I don't have access to a printer today

Yes I just had the image on my phone, worked fine in Dundrum and Grafton St, though there the till operator used a paper copy she had lying around to get it to scan.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,539 ✭✭✭JTMan

Ditto. M&S accepted an image on my phone.

Fair play to M&S, such a simpler modern process than newspaper vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Netty2

Tried to use mine in Tesco this afternoon. No joy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement