Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Married 34 years... and still virgins

Options
  • 15-07-2002 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭

A cynic might say after seeing the photo that they can see why

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/news5.html

Married 34 years... and still virgins
    A LOVING couple married for 34 years are still virgins.

Margaret Austin, 57, and husband Bill, 65, have never even slept naked together.

And Margaret, who suffers an extreme sex phobia, has had to accept the heartbreak of never having children.

Every time the couple try to make love, Margaret hears her mother's voice telling her it's disgusting.

On their wedding night, poor Margaret was left shaking with fear when Bill stripped for bed.

She admitted: "I had never seen a man's privates before and I didn't like what I saw."

Bill, who had never had a girlfriend until he met Margaret, said: "Margaret cowered away from me. I thought she was just frightened because it was her first time so I decided not pursue my intentions."

Naked

Margaret was 22 when she met Bill in 1966. Until then her mum Ethel Bayliss hadn't allowed her to mix with boys.

She said: "My mother told me that being intimate with a man was dirty and wrong.

"I was so innocent I had no idea what sex was. I had never even seen a picture of a naked man."

The couple, from Tenbury Wells, Worcestershire, married in September 1968. The wedding night was the first of many failed attempts to have sex.

Bill said: "We tried again a few days later but Margaret was not happy.

"It was hard to hold back because she was so attractive. She was tall and slim with pretty brown hair.

"At the end of the day I wanted to be with her, so I made the sacrifice."

The couple were desperate to start a family and tried to have sex every few months over the next ten years.

Margaret said: "My older brother and sister had children and I loved looking after them but longed for my own.

"Some nights. I would let Bill caress my shoulders and breasts but as soon as his hands started to wander I'd freeze.

Dirty

"I would hear my mother's voice telling me that what I was doing was dirty.

"Sometime I sit and think that if the Queen and Margaret Thatcher can do it, why can't I?

"I feel bad for Bill because he has never enjoyed the pleasure of sex.

"I'm just glad he stuck by me. He's great."

Are you married and still a virgin? Call us anyday 10am to 6pm on 0207 782 4444.

11-virga.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭-RaY-

"It was hard to hold back because she was so attractive. She was tall and slim with pretty brown hair. "

was it that quote supposed to ve funny or the actual story ?

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Harmo

What the hell is goin on the only thing that comes to mind is
    *SAD GITS*:D

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭cujimmy

aw she's so cute:eek: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Hypnotherapy methinks would be the best answer.

But surely they're not legally married if they've never consummated?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

A marriage does not have to be consummated to be legal but if it were to be anulled then not having consummated it is a valid reason to declare it a non-marriage..

If a couple are both quite happy in an unconsummated marriage that is their affair. If they put it in the paper then they are tw*ts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 David Robinson

Wow. I didn't know the Queen and Margaret Thatcher were even friends. :D

Advertisement