Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my first Doner Kebab.

Options
  • 21-10-2001 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭

had my first doner kebab the other day in ?Zaytoons? on Friday.

It was so so so so sweet.

anyone a veteran kebab eater and know if a better kebab exists?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Never been to that place but the place I love for Kebabs is Iskanders in Dame st. Dublin.

If Homer was from Dublin, that would be his after-Moe's kebab house.

mmmm shwarma... chicken shwarma..... sweeeett

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

I had a kebab on Saturday night from a kebab shop in Kings cross in Sydney. It was revolting I woke still fully clothed on Sunday morn with grease caked on my shirt!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Emmm love kababs, I prefer the chicker kabab myself. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭Xterminator

As a kebab expert I can honestly say Kebabs are gorgeous!

Doners are very nice, but try a chicken sharwarma for a change.

Zaytoon is the best place for a kebab, though before Zaytoon, it was Iskanders, which is a bit scruffy, but foods nice except for the chips which they reheat if they have some leftover ..yuck!.

Another place highly reccomended, is the Turkish place in the food hall just off that little street you come onto (Is it Mary St.?) from the ha'penny bridge, on the north side.

Doners are very nice, but try a chicken sharwarma for a change.

If in Abrakebabra .. never take a ready made kebab off the shelf.
    Ask for a fresh one. The easist way to do this is to ask them for a little change to the normal one, like extra garlic etc.

X

Advertisement