Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Secret Lake

Options
  • 25-09-2005 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭

A friend of mine goes to UCD and has no luck in finding the Secret Lake. Could anyone give clear instructions on how to get there or tell me what page of the Student Survival Guide the map is on? I read a post by someone saying it was in there.

Her dad went there too and was also unsuccessful in locating it.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I just scanned this in from the Survival Guide... I'm sure I saw a more up-close map somewhere, but apparantly not, so this'll have to do ya. Try and decipher it!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/davemcg/Other/secretlakes.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭53846

isn't there a few threads on this already. behind vet building?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

If you can't find it, you don't deserve it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Thanking you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭53846

Truckle can we please lock all future threads about the secret lake? If we don't it no longer will be secret and we'll have to find another place to take drugs and fornicate. And by take drugs and fornicate i mean eat centra rolls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Mmm. Centra rolls...

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

The map is taken straight from the Freshers' Guide, and I'd say more people have read that than this thread, so your fornication and drug-taking are still in danger of being interupted :p I doubt anybody will be bothered trying to find it, though, to be honest!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Tis a SECRET lake!
    You'll have to make it to at least 2nd year to get shown the lake!
    or at least hang out with a few shady characters who 'need their privacy' for certain 'activities'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 cowswitguns

its my lake. stay away from my lake!!!!!!!!!

I went to the lake today :) It's everything you've read about and more! :eek:

But seriously, it's pretty nice, and there was nobody there when we went there today (except 2 security people passed through and took the p*ss -- but were cool overall). I can see me going there often and relaxing... I like it :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭PiZaRR-0

Theres always a great piss up at the end of the year there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 JUST_STOP

it becomes a GAYBAR at 12oclock on fridays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

JUST_STOP wrote:
    it becomes a GAYBAR at 12oclock on fridays.

Welcome back kev!

Do you think it might be an idea to JUST STOP constantly registering..... it ain't doing your cause any good. Take a break, chill, relax , go away for a while and let the mods mess around with someone else so they won't notice you when you return!

Good luck dude!

Welcome back kev!

Mr Subtle!!!
    JUST STOP constantly registering

Path to freedom it is not
    Take a break, chill, relax , go away for a while and let the mods mess around with someone else so they won't notice you when you return!

Hmm cant see snot doin this.
    Good luck dude!

He needs it!

I'll have to change my signature, seems like he banned from prison now!!
    Boooo!
    Release him for the craic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I wouldnt go down to that secret lake if i was you. Apparently 3 vet students went down there bout 4 years ago and never returned and all services found were these huge dinasour like footprints.They did some sort of testing on the lake and got these really wierd pictures of this huge monster fish. Ah i love scaring little first years!!

Youre more like "socialleppasaurus" lol! Ur the beast on the lost island!!

Aint no spoillers, The beast was in episode 1.

Advertisement