Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

25-11-2007, 12:14   #61
PeakOutput

Send a message via MSN to PeakOutput
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond007 View Post
Plassey is the place for first years..! I dont want to leave! Its unreal.. I LOVE IT
plassey is a kip but fun

kilmurry is a kip but less so and also fun

go to kilmurry ask for a double bed and then enjoy doing sfa for 24 weeks, im very tempted to be back in kilmurry next year but the "luxury" of cappa is calling me
Advertisement
17-12-2007, 15:55   #62
filthy-greg

I'm returning from Erasmus very soon, and I want to get off-campus accomodation as soon as I can. Last year, a lot of rooms became available as people went away on co-op in February, but is that the case this year? I've been told that the Polish Invasion has decimated the range of off-campus options for students in Oaklawns, Milford Grange and Elm Park. Is this true?
15-01-2008, 10:18   #63
foxayladaykenoa
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Can anyone tell me about CappaVilla? That's where I have applied!!! Incoming First Year
15-01-2008, 12:58   #64
Nutty

Cappavilla is the newest village on campus think this is its second year open its closest village to the nurses building... which now connects to the main campus via the living bridge making it as close as thomond to the main campus
05-03-2008, 01:12   #65
diddley

Does anyone know if fellas and girls can live together in Plassey, or any other campus accomodation?
Advertisement
05-03-2008, 01:25   #66
onak07

Plassey always mix boys and girls unless you request for an all girls/boys house
05-03-2008, 09:47   #67
rmacm

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddley View Post
Does anyone know if fellas and girls can live together in Plassey, or any other campus accomodation?
No they can't village management have a policy against fellas and girls living together....something about living in sin and fornication and other scary stuff like that.
06-03-2008, 09:50   #68
The Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacm View Post
No they can't village management have a policy against fellas and girls living together....something about living in sin and fornication and other scary stuff like that.
They also have a policy about throwing up over balconies.
17-03-2008, 19:36   #69
dragonfly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxayladaykenoa View Post
Can anyone tell me about CappaVilla? That's where I have applied!!! Incoming First Year

Me too so glad to see that another 1st year put cappavilla down cuz got the impression that not many 1st years picked here
What course have you applied for?
Advertisement
19-03-2008, 22:55   #70
klong

Thinking of staying down in Limerick for a few weeks apres exams...anywhere recommended in Castletroy? What sort of prices are we talking during the summer? I've heard around €50 p/w.
19-03-2008, 23:18   #71
rmacm

Quote:
Originally Posted by klong View Post
Thinking of staying down in Limerick for a few weeks apres exams...anywhere recommended in Castletroy? What sort of prices are we talking during the summer? I've heard around €50 p/w.
Do you intend on working for the summer? Why stay for a few weeks and not just all summer (I've personally had a great time staying in Limerick for the summer). Ah rent wise I suppose it depends on your land lord, I got an extremely cheap rate but that was also contingent on me staying in the house at full rent the following year which I did.
19-03-2008, 23:19   #72
kaimera
Closed Account

Depends on the landlord I guess.

College Court is dirt cheap for the summer.
20-03-2008, 12:52   #73
bluedolphin

Quote:
Originally Posted by klong View Post
Depends... You will get as low as €25/€30 per week in Elm Park, which is really good when you consider some of the houses there aren't all that bad.
25-03-2008, 00:32   #74
klong

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacm View Post
Do you intend on working for the summer? Why stay for a few weeks and not just all summer (I've personally had a great time staying in Limerick for the summer). Ah rent wise I suppose it depends on your land lord, I got an extremely cheap rate but that was also contingent on me staying in the house at full rent the following year which I did.
Heading off to the States end of June, thats why
30-03-2008, 13:52   #75
bUILDERtHEbOB

Theres about 5-7 of us heading down to Limerick next year and I was just wondering if there is anywhere decent equal distance between MaryI, UL and LIT?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion