Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians Wanted

Options
  • 28-08-2005 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

24 year old guitarist with bass player looking to set up original rock band,both have expierence in gigging own equipment.looking for a drummer and singer and lead guitarist on dublin northside preferabbly near city centre as were based in Finglas and rehearse in Cabra,we want a band that sounds like a bit of foo fighters,kaiser chiefs,the killers,thin lizzy all rolled in one,we want ariginal songs that are catchy and that will surprise people

only interested replies please as sick of people posting who havent a good word to say,just genuine interested people please ??????????????????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Dub_Guitarist

bump anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

have u an ad on gigsmart,musicmaker and the buy and sell????

no why

well they would give u 3 more places to try and find peopl ,rather than just relying on this forum to find band members...just tryin to help thats all

alrigfht cheers but this sort of posting i can do without i know about these places and donna wanan be scouring diff sites.just genuine interested people.but thanks anyway

• Advertisement

no bother u could just link to this page from different sites so all replies will be posted here (not sure if thats allowed tho)...anyway best of luck on your hunt bud :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 nicka

you still looking for a singer? if so my e/mail addy is nickaj22@hotmail.com

cheers

nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 mrniceguy

how ya doing?

are you still looking for a singer? i've got a pretty decent voice or so i'm told
    and am willing to give any singing style a try

i also live local in the ballymun/glasnevin area - unfortunately i'm not a song writer but if you are interested mail me at cahill_stephen@hotmail.com
    or stephen.cahill@dcu.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Ernesto

......to set up original rock band

......we want a band that sounds like a bit of foo fighters,kaiser chiefs,the killers,thin lizzy....

hmmmm.... sounds like yiz'll be ****e

Advertisement