Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ross O'Carroll Kelly Book

Options
  • 23-08-2005 11:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭

Eh news flash goys, ended up in waterstones or something yesterday - how i don't focking know, but like the girl behind the counter recognised me and came running over to me, a little needy to be honest, she looks like a complete orse like Jo Brand or something similar to a moonpig. So she storts blabbering on that the new book based on the exploits of yours truly is coming out at the stort of November and I was thinking to myself - Ross my man, you've hit the jackpot again!!!! :cool:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,622 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

she still wants me, the focking sap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

mayordenis wrote:
    she still wants me, the focking sap

The moonpig from waterstones got my number somehow - there's obviuosly a website of all the hottest goys and obviously i'm on it. So she asks me if i'd like to go to the orts ball with her and i was like - as if, i text her to say ok, just in case everything else falls through which it probably won't so she'll have to go on her own. If anything it'll teach her a lesson that moonpigs aren't good enough quality for the likes of me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭punka

new book is out november 3rd. published by penguin ireland and is stg£10.99, so you're talking about €13.99 in most bookshops. which is a bit of a price hike.

punka wrote:
    new book is out november 3rd. published by penguin ireland and is stg£10.99, so you're talking about €13.99 in most bookshops. which is a bit of a price hike.

But its like totally worth it man!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭keevita

oh my god, roysh, I have so like, modelled myself on sorcha, this is like, going to be such a worthy addition to my collection of um, chick lit and like, celebrity biographys!

• Advertisement

keevita wrote:
    oh my god, roysh, I have so like, modelled myself on sorcha, this is like, going to be such a worthy addition to my collection of um, chick lit and like, celebrity biographys!

Maybe I could like, sign your copy for you if you like :cool:

Advertisement