Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5:50 Roscommon

Options
  • 15-08-2005 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭

Nakiska

I have been given this from a reliable source. There is an odds on favourite in the race also.

(I've stuck €20 on it on Betfair at 4.6)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭hefty_langer

fingers crossed... 4/1 on VC

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

I shall join you on that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Im on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Woo Hoo And It Wins :d

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Sweet. Two great tips on here the last two days :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

That's the way it's done. Well done Scargill

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭hefty_langer

cheers scargill... couldnt have come at a better time!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

the same guy gave me Hard Rock City yesterday so I knew it was reliable - Hard Rock City had it all to do yesterday so I didn't post it up. sorry !!

The second placed horse at 8/15 is supposed to be not intersted in a battle. McCullaghs plan was to lead from the front - he knew the other yoke wouldn't pass him !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

Well done Scargill, I missed it and the one posted yesterday, also got a tip for Back to Paris that won at 8/1 and couldn't get to a bookies or PC to back it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭The jock

Great tips flying around the place nowadays,everyone keep it up.Hope you all got on akasian this evening which i put up as a horse with a good chance.

• Advertisement
Advertisement