Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation

Options
  • 11-08-2005 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Our flat fell through and now me and 3 others have to find a flat in Dublin in the next few weeks. Anyone any advice? We tried daft.ie but it hasn't helped much. Does Trinity Student union have some sort of accomodation-finding department? Also, as far as I know, the Leaving Cert results are out soon and we want to avoid the inevitable rush for places. Any help appreciated.... :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

There are acommadation notices pinned up in the SU office on the ground floor of House 6. There's also folders there, with details that landlords have phoned in - although last time i saw them they were mostly people offering digs.

Persist with daft, and check very regularly - larger flats go very quickly on that site. Evening Herald classifieds?

Tell everyone you know that you're looking, especially those that are renting themselves - sometimes places never even get advertised but go by word of mouth.

There's also some handy stuff here on boards if you're looking for somewhere to rent, not so much listings but useful info:

accommadation/property forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Haunter

Thanks!

http://www.studentlettings.ie/

don't know if they have much up, it's a new site. i suppose a big plus with a site like this is that you'll know the landlord is ok with letting to students if they're advertising on it.

there's also an accommadation section on the tcd.ie homepage, in the 'noticeboard' section.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ian.A

Have a large double room to rent on the malahide rd contact Ian on 0860835239

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 longford101

Definitely join ideal flatmates group on fb! it's where it's at!

Advertisement