Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sig Requests

Options
  • 04-12-2004 3:23am
    Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭

Sorry I didn't get around to this sooner... hadn't realized the thread had gotten so big.

You can all use this for sig requests etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

RuggieBear wrote:
    but perhaps not all the same time

combining them would provide the coolest result :D i wish i had time to make a bear in full rugby kit running forward with a pc under one arm and a can of beer in the other :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

sionnach wrote:
    combining them would provide the coolest result :D i wish i had time to make a bear in full rugby kit running forward with a pc under one arm and a can of beer in the other :)

I like the sound of that...actually sounds quite funny....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

sionnach wrote:
    sounds to me like we have a brief!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭dangerman

sionnach wrote:

the weird thing is, i did the below before i read this, did this initially right after ruggie posted all his interests. i never finished it, kinda abandoned it cause it wasn't turning out right.

ruggie.jpg

great minds... ;) i intend to have another go etc. ruggie and im sure the others will too so stay tuned.

dangerman wrote:

great minds... ;) i intend to have another go etc. ruggie and im sure the others will too so stay tuned.

Groovy....i'll aid in whatever way i can....Thanks guys appreciate the effort! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

I have been working on this for twenty seven solid hours so you'd better use it, beatch.

Ruggiebear.JPG

(I smell like a swimming pool.)

I have been working on this for twenty seven solid hours so you'd better use it, beatch.

Ruggiebear.JPG

(I smell like a swimming pool.)

Thanks neuro-praxis....might be a little bit big....with the name wrong ;) but i appreciate the effort...i'm just not sure it's me! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

ah finally, someone who takes pride in their work, you're an invaluable asset to the board neuro :)

Not sure it's you my arse!

I'll find you and I might cut you.

I tried to write this in capslock but it wouldn't let me. :(

Surely this one will keep you happy??

Ruggiebear2.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,266 ✭✭✭✭Victor

How about a blue one for a boy bear?

That's some sexy editing you did there Victor - kudos!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Oh, Do me next!!!

Could someone edit my pic so it has my name somewhere in it. And maybe not the Planet Family Guy Logo in it please?

Theres rep in it for anyone who makes an attempt.

I'm very very sorry. It was irresistable.

Blisterman.JPG

I will stop posting in this forum soon. I am making a mockery of the whole thing by accident. I is just jokin I is.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

And there goes my appetite for some supper....

Cheers neuro!

:)

Not sure it's you my arse!

I'll find you and I might cut you.

I tried to write this in capslock but it wouldn't let me. :(

I understand the sentiment.....i think!

/me runs and hides :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭DeBeere

Ok so here is my attempt first time to do anything on boards.ie been mainly based in other gfx communities

Here you go ruggie
    j7gruggiebearcopy.jpg

I hope to be doing sum more stuff soon :D

DeBeere wrote:
    Ok so here is my attempt first time to do anything on boards.ie been mainly based in other gfx communities

Here you go ruggie
    j7gruggiebearcopy.jpg

I hope to be doing sum more stuff soon :D

I like that one...that's pretty awesome.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

Blisterman wrote:
    Oh, Do me next!!!

Could someone edit my pic so it has my name somewhere in it. And maybe not the Planet Family Guy Logo in it please?

Theres rep in it for anyone who makes an attempt.
    I have all the Family Guy DVDs, so I was able to take a screen shot of the scene in question, so here is the image in a nice big size (720 x 480) with no annoying bugs. It would make a good starting point:

http://rory.netsoc.com/images/family-guy_beautiful-peoples-club.jpg JPEG, 51 KB

I may take a stab at gimping it up later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭DeBeere

Well its urs to use ruggie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

Maybe its crap, Maybe it is alternative. You decide

dmi.gif

Not to ask for more....but....
    Is there any chance that this could be resized to 300 x 125 pixels (thats the sig limits) and about 20kb....i've tried but it ends up looking gammy!

j7gruggiebearcopy.jpg

How do you get text looking like that in PS....can't for the life of me figure it out...

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Love some of the sigs. And I thought I was handy at photoshop.

Anyone want to try their hand with Sprinkles?

I allow total creative freedom.

How do you get text looking like that in PS....can't for the life of me figure it out...

ruggie, say you have a text layer, double click it on the layers panel or right click choose blending options. he's used drop shadow and stroke styles it looks like.

dangerman wrote:
    ruggie, say you have a text layer, double click it on the layers panel or right click choose blending options. he's used drop shadow and stroke styles it looks like.

Cheers dangerman.....have PS on my college machine.....just never ever use it as i'm too used to years of creating things quick and dirty with paint.....damn you microsoft!!!

Ok...i'm struggling but how about this text....

ruggiebearcopy_2c%20copy.jpg
    i can't recreate DeBeere's at all :confused:

just with normal text, then applying a stroke to it via the layer styles dialog you should get something like this:

ruggie.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Text is ok but don't squish the sig horizontally, keep it constrained and reduce the height to less than the max allowed by sig rules as it looks very squished. Actually I think if you just resize to 300 wide then it still is within the rules isn't it?

Also maybe by having a smaller file you won't need to compress the picture so much so as to keep within guidelines and then your pic will still have the nice colours of DeBeeres'

Thanks for the advice guys...at the very worst i'm learning something new... :D
    (and i'm struggling with the text....how in gods name did debeere get that bottle in there!!!?:p)
    ruggie.jpg

• Advertisement

sprinkles.jpg

Advertisement