Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Men Are Ugly ****s Including Me And We Dont Know How Good Weve Got It

• 01-08-2005 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

I Wont Have You Lot Mocking Irish Girls, Go Out With Your Foreign Girls You Blind Smukens

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Yay!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Oh well, now I've been told, haven't I?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

I Wont Have You Lot Mocking Irish Girls, Go Out With Your Foreign Girls You Blind Smukens!

... ok... your wish is my command.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Something tells me you're in denial there madfistbt... Seriously, you think Irish Men are the best. It keeps you awake at night. But you can't let this uncaring world know of your secret passion. They don't understand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Damn I was gonna start a thread on that line of thought!

Kudos to you sir!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

FFS where did all these linke=d threads come from? Stop bloody moaning :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

not all Irish men are replusive.... take Colin Farrell for instance, he'd do for a poke if the telly were broke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Irish men are ugly?

Even Marty Whelan? :eek:

and pat kenny???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭andrew163

Let's just all agree that the entire population of Ireland, both male and female, is shamefully ugly, and the rest of the world reminds us of it every time we see their beautiful faces. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

i thought we were beautiful???

Dont worry tar, your beautiful....rar :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Rantorama

Irish men look O.K.
    But its the (jaw breaking yawn cliche) Good Sense of Homour that will get me and most ladies I know into bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭madfistbt

andrew163 wrote:
    Let's just all agree that the entire population of Ireland, both male and female, is shamefully ugly, and the rest of the world reminds us of it every time we see their beautiful faces. :rolleyes:

Yes especially Somalians, Turks, Bolivians and Kosovans . Beautiful races there. Dont kid yourself Ive lived in Lewisham, South East London where if your not foreign your stared at, and these foreigners are not beautiful...Trust me.

thats true to a certain extent, in places, like down here there's a lot of foreigners, from Latvia, Lithuania and that are living and you can tell the difference from a mile between a local and a foreign-national, locals are dog!

oooh yeah, shake that cutie booty!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Dont worry tar, your beautiful....rar :D
    :o
    /wonders
    how he or she knows..... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

andrew163 wrote:

damn you to hell, you beautiful dutch bastards

Carlow? louth?

:o
    /wonders
    how he or she knows..... :)
    Its he,........ and look outside your window :eek:

• Advertisement

Wexford, well kinda

Its he,........ and look outside your window :eek:
    lol ther was somebody there!! was my brother though! phew!

So the mask worked then :p

wish I had a good looking fella sneaking round my window! :(

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

I'm only half Irish, does that make me half ugly? (Or half pretty?)

the glass is always half full!

*GIANT smile looking all chuffed and happy*

Ha hear that tar, she didnt call you goodlooking, just me :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭madfistbt

Foreigners are ugly, but have great personalities

Le Rack wrote:
    the glass is always half full!

No, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be to hold that amount of liquid.

• Advertisement

Ha hear that tar, she didnt call you goodlooking, just me :D:D
    nah you just don't read my pms!and take off my brother mask..its really weird!

your both lovely I'm sure! *me whispers behind hand "Don't worry Airetam I love you more!"

No, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be to hold that amount of liquid.
    engineer tendencies in you i feel.

Yay :D

was that yay for what I said?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,305 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Goths are all good. Polish goths, Jap Goths, Irish Goths... all cool:cool:

• Advertisement

@Rack - Yes ;)

Dont like the goth myself, except this one pretty one i know. But they tend to be the most earthed people around, so one thumb up

Le Rack wrote:
    your both lovely I'm sure! *me whispers behind hand "Don't worry Airetam I love you more!"
    oooo...runs away crying!

the_syco wrote:
    yes! :)

the_syco wrote:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... YES!

Nyom!

Come back! I never gave you a hug!

• Advertisement

*slaps tar in the face*

Get over it ye bitch :p Im just better than you thats all :D

I'm punk/goth/hippie/rocker meself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

Hippie crazy

Rocker/hippie is hot, punk is just silly :rolleyes:

*slaps tar in the face*

Get over it ye bitch :p Im just better than you thats all :D
    wheres your hug punk! ;p

well punk, in the sense of the original punks who were about mad colour and the like, before they discovered black, although 40% of my wardrobe is black... 40% hot pink and the other 20% is really mad outrageous stuffs.

oooh warm snuggly hug

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

You crazy i take bk arguing with you in the whole music thread ages bk big it up for LE RACK everybody

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Next person to carry on with this crap gets banned. There's a place for pictures of hot women/men.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement