Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3.45 Tipperary

Options
  • 10-07-2005 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭

Accordion Etoile has way more class than these horses. Came fourth in the Champion Hurdle at Cheltenham, He’s ran at Aintree also and done well. He’s been on good to firm three times and won the 3 times. To top it off he’s a course and distance winner so I should expect nothing less than a win

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

are you backing it with those odds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Youll get nowhere in this game if you dont seek out value.

Have a look at the betting w/o market. There is some decent each way value there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Crumbs

Agreed about the each-way value but if sjones thinks that Accordion Etoile is a dead cert and should be a lot shorter than his current price, then 2/5 is value.

The term "value" is probably the most misused term in gambling / horse racing. It's important to understand that short prices like 2/5 can sometimes still be value.

That said, I don't have any bet on this race.

Crumbs wrote:
    The term "value" is probably the most misused term in gambling / horse racing. It's important to understand that short prices like 2/5 can sometimes still be value.
    Of course 2/5 could still be value, I just didnt think it was value in this specific instance and didnt bet, just like you didnt.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

3.45 - Tipperary
    1st: 2 Accordion Etoile (IRE) 1-3 F
    2nd: 7 Red Square Lady (IRE) 25-1
    3rd: 3 Calorando (IRE) 7-1

i had 3rd place

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

I told yee!

You should open a psychic tarot line, you have a gift there :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones