Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bellewstown 18:20

Options
  • 01-07-2005 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

Got a tip from the trainer for 'Raintown'. Its about 9/1. Fingers crossed!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

Will have a few quid on it.

Can you put a link to this tread in the Tips thread at the top?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Thanks alot clusk007, sure I'll throw a euro or two on it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭bullock

his odds are now only 13/2 with Boylesports

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭clusk007

8's from 10's on paddypower

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Strangely enough this horse pops up in my notebook (which you will notice that I've left alone recently, some picked priced horses were placed but I'm waiting on a few concrete ones to run again)....

He ran very well in his first run in a handicap over 7 furlongs so I took note of him, fully expecting him to drop back to 6 furlongs after the way he was swamped in the final furlong. Instead he went over a mile and failed to make any kind of impact. He tackles a mile again today with similiar competition but I'm not sure if a mile is his trip. The trainer obviously thinks it is though so who knows...

I'm going to post a horse here, Im reluctant to put it in the tips section because it's not exacty a tip but if the price is right I think he could be worth a few quid.

Famous Seamus
    6:05
    Limerick

A lot of if's and buts about this race but Famous Seamus made a decent enough impression on his debut and Thomond O Mara spoke some encouraging words about his two year olds recently so I think he could definitely come on for that run and frank the form of a shorter horse in this race Baynes Cross.

fade2black wrote:
    I'm going to post a horse here, Im reluctant to put it in the tips section because it's not exacty a tip but if the price is right I think he could be worth a few quid.

Famous Seamus
    6:05
    Limerick

A lot of if's and buts about this race but Famous Seamus made a decent enough impression on his debut and Thomond O Mara spoke some encouraging words about his two year olds recently so I think he could definitely come on for that run and frank the form of a shorter horse in this race Baynes Cross.

Night Sphere wins at 9-1. I liked the look of this little maiden and thought the first three could be taken on. The winner is a good advertisement for Horatio Nelson. Famous Seamus didn't improve much at all unforunately.

That stupid horse raintown came 5th. After losing 50 Bills on it

bullock wrote:
    That stupid horse raintown came 5th. After losing 50 Bills on it

Relax buddy, can't win em all,
    I lost 30 notes on it from my betting stash, still well up though :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭clusk007

Sorry about that bullock. I was just passing on a tip straight from the trainer.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: But if Kerry win the football All-Ireland and Cork the Hurling I'll be mega rich .....

You didn't have to put the bet on you know.... You can't get mad at someone for giving a tip and it not winning. You placed the bet with your own free will.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 tonymelia232

if you cant afford to lose dont bet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Wise words Tony.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement