Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone recieved their download tickets?

Options
  • 06-06-2005 4:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭

I'm getting a little concerned.
    My friend who ordered the tickets (in Wicklow), still hasn't recieved them through the post and we're heading to the UK for the festival on Wednesday.

Need advice quick!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Well the only thing you can do is contact the people you bought it off. The ticket should have arrived by now

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭bumblebeemouth

I havent got mine either!! Same thing happened to me last year, in the end they never even posted them out and changed my order to box office collection without telling me, which was **** because we were arriving in the middle of the night when no offices were open. Im gettin on to them tomorrow the service is ****in ****!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Just read on http://forums.downloadfestival.co.uk/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=32763&posts=9#M764477 that the same thing is going to happen this year. But we're going to have to phone up and arrange the Box Office pickup.

Were exactly will the Box Office be? At the actual festival or in town etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

The box office last year was just where every one is entering the gates.
    So if its the same just queue up and then go to the box office.

Well that makes life slightly easier at least. Either way. I'm making complaints. People should be atleast notified of all this crap!

• Advertisement

My friend says he still hasn't managed to get through to Ticketmaster. He says there's no answer.

I actually forgot to ask him what phone number he's using. But the one that they've given out on the Download forums is 0870 153 5353.

from Ireland you'll want to 0044 870 153 5353

Would anyone care to try it, and tell me how they get on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Potcher

I got through just now, I rang this morning and a guy told me they were in the sorting office in ireland, so de buddy went down and there was nare a ticket there so I rang just now and was told the tickets have not even been sent and they would be available for collection at the box office.
    So i said this is bull**** when were we going to be told and he said don't address me like that so i ****ed him out of it some more then he said there was an email sent telling me that this had happened but i never received any email and told him this and he said well some times them emails dont send. BULL****. so anyway collect yer tickets at the box office is the long and short of it.

Sorry about the "he said" "i said" but thats the way it was.

I say we wreck the place when we get there.........................

• Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Apperantly theres gonna be a surprise act. Wonder who that is. Could be the Crue. They're in England around that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭bumblebeemouth

Got an email tellin me that my tix were gonna be available at box office now, but got an email 2 weeks ago sayin they'd already been posted wha da fu????? I HATE TICKETMASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK. For everyone who hasn't recieved their tickets. Phone up TM UK and arrange for a pickup at the Box Office.
    You will need the credit card that was used to order it, but you don't have to be the card owner to collect your tickets.

You will need a written letter containing
    Full Name (of credit card holder)
    Address
    Telephone Number
    Event Booked
    No. of Tickets
    Reference Number
    Last 4 numbers off the credit card
    Name of Collector(for the tickets)((This person needs ID)
    and last but not least
    They need to sign it...

Hope this helps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

What's their problem lying to people about sending them? that's an absoloute disgrace. Least they could do is be honest. Strangely enough mine came in the post a few weeks ago.

Advertisement