Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man who can summon UFO's - Showed live on NEWS!!

Options
  • 02-06-2005 11:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭

The story is here: http://mediafetcher.com/?p=92&page=1

Go to page 4 & 5 for the videos.. It looks pretty amazing to me.. By the end of the month, we'll know if he's fake or not.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

heard about this yesterday, apparantly its good footage, you can check out the video at coast to coast.com

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

The spaceship will hover in the sky, not far from Nellis Air Force base, for almost two days.
    I bet the air force is going to be real happy about that. Still, that's some of the most restricted airspace in the world, if he is just releasing balloons as some claim I can't see the USAF letting a balloon float over their base for a few days.
    Prophet is willing to travel to any city to call down UFOs for them to document.
    Wonder if we can get him to come here ? :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Anybody heard any more about this guy ?

Apparently ABC dropped it's invitation to him (source) to go to Vegas but I was kind of hoping he'd turn up somewhere anyway and do something.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭dbs_sailor

Weather balloons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 bluedog

Ok, well then it looks like he can summon weather balloons on demand. That's still pretty amazing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement