Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sexiest Male Presenter/Newsreader

Options
  • 29-05-2005 11:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hi all,
    Im just w0ondering who you all think is Irish hottest newsreader/presenter.

Personally, I think Aengus Mac Grianna on RTE News He was on News on 2 the last night and had hid shirt half open and he looks really gorgeous to me. Anyone else agree?

Also Mark Little on Prime time
    Some of the guys on TV3 Sport
    Jerome Hughes on TV3

What does everyone else think? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Anne Doyle! :D

No, seriously, Sharon ni Bheolain. NYOM! ;) And Claire Byrne is pretty hot as well. Oh, and Natasha Kaplinski on the BBC (previously on Sky News) is feckin' gorgeous!

As for Aengus Mac Grianna, isn't he gay? I always thought there was something a bit "camp" about him or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Telefís

Yes - I think so. He was on a TG4 programme a few years ago showing them around his home, and talking about 'fabrics' this and 'neutral tones' that :). His hands were waving about so much I was surpised he didn't clatter the presenter a few times.

But he is without doubt the worst newsreader on the face of the planet - there is simply nobody worse than him. Can't get over how no one else seems to notice how bad he is - he can barely string a sentence together and stumbles and stutters over every second word!

To be predicable, Sharon Ní Bheoláin has to be the top contender on the other side - though ironically an equally appalling newsreader :). She has a voice like a grater, emphasises the wrong parts of sentences, and reads scripted questions in a fashion more wooden than the desk she's sitting at (not that it is wood, but anyway...)

Anne Doyle still tops the poll though - in a twisted way perhaps, but at least she's not made of plastic such as the likes of the TV3 & Sky Ireland brigade (hair aside :D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Telefís

Ooops - thought female was in the title too :o

Bryan Dobson has a certain distinguished gravitas if that's what rocks your boat ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 tvfan

Did anyone see him lately on the late night news on two with tight trousers and under his half open shirt you could see he works out? Does anyobdy else think asenguis is exy and had a great body? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

RTE wrote:
    Ooops - thought female was in the title too :o

Whoops, I made a similar mistake.

*makes note to read thread titles properly in future* :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭superdudeman007

That's OK Anne Doyle still counts. Why didn't they send her to Beirut?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

The transvestite who does the sign-reading for RTE is pretty sexy (if you're Wayne Rooney).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Pigman II wrote:
    The transvestite who does the sign-reading for RTE is pretty sexy (if you're Wayne Rooney).

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

Eamonn Horan who does the sports news is prob the best looking guy.

And I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thought that Jean Reilly (the news for the deaf signer) was a trannie:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Saint Philip Matthew Courtney

Hi there, I'm wondering what is happening with the week night news on RTÉ 1 @ 9pm as how come Anne Doyle hasnt been doing the news for the last two weeks only @ the week ends, as it is disgraceful aving the same newsreader faces every time. Just been nosey.:mad: If Anne Doyle cant b bothered doing the news, why doesnt Eileen Dunne not do it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Start a new thread - please don't dig up threads that are 5 years old.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement