Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mod for the Laptop forum.

Options
  • 30-04-2005 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering but the laptop forum doesn't have any dedicated moderators yet. I'd nominate DubDVD or Nukem myself but is someone going to be appointed for it.

Edit: Trojan's the only one on it so far but I'm not sure he visit's it very often.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

Troj isn't a mod of the laptop forum, hes a cat mod for the comp category.

Nukem does seem like the obvious choice mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Agreed - there are a lot of silly posts that need clearing up.

Too many for sale threads and of course the obligatory spam post here and there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

tom dunne wrote:
    Agreed - there are a lot of silly posts that need clearing up.

Too many for sale threads and of course the obligatory spam post here and there.

True. The forum is already several pages long and does need some cleaning up.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Ya it needs a bit of policing alright. People putting phone numbers and e-mail addresses up? :rolleyes: For a forum that took so long to get goin seems to be flying now. Hope it keeps growing.

Nukem

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

So Nukem, whaddaya say to being the Laptop forum moderator?

We need one.

You are the one.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Nukem and DubDVD have been appointed moderators of the Laptop forum.

Congrats and enjoy.

Vex.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Many thanks for the support will do my best. Thanks Vexorg - on the case as usual and spot on cheers.

Nukem

Advertisement