Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bosco

Options
  • 18-04-2005 11:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭

anyone for a Bosco forum??
    I loved that little puppet and I think a bosco forum could do really well here!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Bosco in teh pantz!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

I did a Google image search for Bosco and I came up with..... this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

NotMe wrote:
    I did a Google image search for Bosco and I came up with..... this?

HAHAHAHAH jesus wept, thats mind ****ing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Ah bosco is legend.....all the more reason for a legends forum. Then I can get me MacGyver/Richard Dean Anderson subforum!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

Le Rack wrote:
    anyone for a Bosco forum??
    I loved that little puppet and I think a bosco forum could do really well here!!!

Oooh wow! remember the magic door?? - they almost always ended up at the zoo.. how did it go again emmm

"knock knock open wide,
    come with me to the other side
    knock knock, evermore,
    come with me through the magic door"!!!

(Feel free to fix it if I'm wrong!)

and I was only talking about those puppet things that did the riddles aswell, remember them? their necks used to get taller and taller and their voices higher?? -- ah, those truely were the days....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

bosco.jpg
    :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

bosco.jpg
    :P
    bosco.jpg
    This is what I found when I did an image search - not sure what it's advertising for on Tuesdays, but great picture!

I did LOVE Bosco though.... the magic door, the tounge twisters, the story board, GREAT TV!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I hate bosco!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Hey, you wanna see bosco naked?

User%20Hand.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

OMG, how many times are you gonna request this forum? It was already moved from the TV forum cos it was in the wrong place. Request go under Systems > Forums.

And no you don't get my support, just as daft a request as the wonderly wagon, and Hoff forums.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

and I was only talking about those puppet things that did the riddles aswell, remember them? their necks used to get taller and taller and their voices higher?? -- ah, those truely were the days....
    The Tongue Twisters, truly amazing.

My favourite bit in Bosco was the supermarket people, I think they were potatos.

Anyone got a link to the theme tune.

Do-.
    Do-Do-doodle-Do-Do -
    Do-Do-Doodle-Do-Do
    Do-Do-Doodle-Do-Doooooooo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Jeb (Raphael) did you just scan your hand in to the computer????!

Advertisement