Subways "southwest" sauce. - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

16-04-2005, 10:51   #1
wild_eyed

Subways "southwest" sauce.

anyone know where i might pick this stuff up? its absolutly gorgeous.
Advertisement
16-04-2005, 14:30   #2
tk123

you can buy bottles of it in Subway!
16-04-2005, 17:34   #3
Shabadu

Shortest thread evarr. Where else would you buy Subway Sauce?
18-04-2005, 00:56   #4
damnyanks

McDonalds?

On the topic of Subway... how bad is it actually for you? Like is it on the McDonalds / BK level or what?
18-04-2005, 00:58   #5
e38418

mmmmmm...chicken....extra cheese and southwest sauce.
for fecks sake i have at least another two hours work to do yet and all ive eaten today is a bowl of soup and someone brings up subway?!
Advertisement
18-04-2005, 10:41   #6
neuro-praxis
Closed Account

According to my WeightWatchers guide book, it's a *lot* lower in points than McDonalds or BurgerKing.

Your best options in McDonalds are chicken nuggets, in BK it's a Chicken Flamer, and apparently Subway do a "7 under 6" range or something - which is seven sandwiches with under 6grams of fat in them, and they're all reasonably healthy options, as far as fast food goes. Your average burger and chips meal would be twice as bad for you.

Although, I read Fast Food Nation, so I won't be eating at Subway until I've gotten over that. And I read it years ago.
18-04-2005, 13:20   #7
Stench Blossoms
I don't actually smell

Whats in southwest sauce? I go to subway nearly everyday and the fella in there is always telling me to try it but im afraid that if i dont like it it will turn me off subaway! lol
26-04-2005, 11:43   #8
Saruman

Subway is very good for you... I remember watching oprah one day i was sick and nothing better to watch.. a fat kid went on a subway diet.. which means for lunch, dinner etc instead of going to McD and the like he went to subway.. he lost a load of weight and actually looks good..

anyway when they heard about that Subway hired him as spokesperson and promoted subway as healthy fast food which when you think about it, it has to be.. especially if you get the LOW fat options.
26-04-2005, 14:17   #9
wild_eyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saruman
Subway is very good for you... I remember watching oprah one day i was sick and nothing better to watch.. a fat kid went on a subway diet.. which means for lunch, dinner etc instead of going to McD and the like he went to subway.. he lost a load of weight and actually looks good..

anyway when they heard about that Subway hired him as spokesperson and promoted subway as healthy fast food which when you think about it, it has to be.. especially if you get the LOW fat options.
on the faq on their website they say that they dont sell their sauces. damn

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion