Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

With measuring tape at the ready .....

Options
  • 14-04-2005 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

How do I measure the size of my fellas willy ??!

Where do you start measuring from ? What state of hardness should it be in ? Do I measure at the upper or lower side of his member ?

And where can I buy a measuring tape that measures in millimeters rather than inches ? Certainly I've no need for a meter stick here !

Thanks !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

Why did you feel the need to go unreg for this troll?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Deep throat it, and then stick a ruler down your throat marking the length it takes to make you throw up as much. Simple...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

Sarky wrote:
    Deep throat it, and then stick a ruler down your throat marking the length it takes to make you throw up as much. Simple...

lol

girls used to do it years ago to see if their men was the average 6" or above or not but thats so 90's surely?

Bored troll methinks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

One step away from a "how big is your willeh?" thread.

Hmmmmm.......

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

How long is a piece of string?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,932 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Sarky wrote:

hahaha. Brilliant.

Advertisement