Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FTV card in old box

Options
  • 02-02-2005 1:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

ok so i had sky in my sitting room and i upgraded to sky plus now i have the old card in the new box working perfect and happy with that. i then took the old box into another room and set it up and i can get bbc1 bbc2 etc and all the channels that dont require a card. I have a friends address that i can post a ftv card in the north so i will do that but will they except my irish credit card? and will i have to give fake serial numbers for my box or will they care?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Colm80

As far as i know they do execpt irish credit cards for the purchase or ordering of FTV cards. Ive read that some where before. If you were takeing out a sub that would be a different story.

As for the fake serial number. Why would you want to give a fake number. The card will be in your friends name in the north so If they ask any thing tell them you bought the digi box in the south of ireland. I presume that is where you live.

Advertisement