Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jf engineering inquiry...

Options
  • 02-01-2005 4:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭

anyone have any idea where to find on the web those 1e8 notes that cow from
    the luas "gave" us?

she was so s***e, all 6 of my senses involentarily switched off during her lectures.

a friend gave me the website she said the notes would be on but no luck

Comments

Eh when I was in 1st year, most of the 1E8 notes I needed were on webcourse.tcd.ie

I think the username and password login are the same, can't remember.

Either way, you could just look http://www.luas.ie cos there's bucketloads of info on the Luas there.

Or just email her! She might have forgotten!

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Morf3h

Are you actually gonna do that? What other assignments did we get?

Oh god i'm so screwed!

You have an assignment due on land-fills next week! Put de lime in the coconut...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Don't call people cows you muppet, their staff and as such treat them with a tiny amounth of respect. Last year was her first year, and was sharing with west. She emailed around the notes last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

Don't call people cows you muppet, their staff and as such treat them with a tiny amounth of respect. Last year was her first year, and was sharing with west. She emailed around the notes last year.

sounds like some one has a tiny crush on one of the new young female lecturers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

sounds like some one has a tiny crush on one of the new young female lecturers

Aww!! :D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

and they called it puppy looooooooooove

(not that I'm implying any canine characteristics)

Well, boston? Do you like her? :p

Well somehow I don't think we play for the same team, let alone game, so thats a no. Though she was a fairly nice person and allot better then half the lecturers you will get in engineering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭HomesickAlien

if you have even the slightest bit of respect for her, we cant be talking about the same person

• Advertisement

You clearly haven't had SPA-via yet for graphicial drawing if you think this girl is bad.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i had a sandwich for lunch today, very filling

was it a spam sandwich.. now back to my love life, it seems to be a popular topic these days amoung people I barely know, but on and off the net. ohhh mystery

Just in case someone from JF Engineering reads this (and not the spam sandwiches)

http://www.tcd.ie/Civil_engineering/Staff/Margaret.OMahony/JF/

These looks like the notes you need...

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

no, chicken and stuffing

very tasty

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭zil

Myth wrote:
    Just in case someone from JF Engineering reads this (and not the spam sandwiches)

http://www.tcd.ie/Civil_engineering/Staff/Margaret.OMahony/JF/

These looks like the notes you need...

lol cheers for that m8, unfortunatly it was too late. It seems she did put the notes up, however she gave the wrong url. cba to email us the right one it would seem.

So shes not actaually a cow after all that?;)

She's not a cow - I've had her for 3A7 (transportation engineering) this year, and she's our year co-ordinator.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 DirtyLemons

get back to talk about sandwiches...****ing starving. can u bring food into the berkley? sittn in there at the mo with a 60cent cup of soup from the museum buildin and im gettn serious filthies.

anyway, jf engineering turned out to be a load of balls. were the beach trips and house partys??? and naked women covered in beer and what seems to be milk? hmmm?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

get back to talk about sandwiches...****ing starving. can u bring food into the berkley? sittn in there at the mo with a 60cent cup of soup from the museum buildin and im gettn serious filthies.

anyway, jf engineering turned out to be a load of balls. were the beach trips and house partys??? and naked women covered in beer and what seems to be milk? hmmm?
    Seriously, what is the deal with you? NO! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE FOOD OR DRINK IN THE LIBRARY.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 DirtyLemons

europerson wrote: »
    Seriously, what is the deal with you? NO! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE FOOD OR DRINK IN THE LIBRARY.

haha...wierdo. someones time of the month im guessing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭xeduCat

No food in the library.

I'll do you a deal, you don't eat where I'm studying and I won't study in your kitchen. How does that sound?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Infraction given. Dirtylemons, please don't needlessly bring up three year old threads. Don't insult other members. And being crass and stupid is only tolerated if you're funny. Consider this a warning.

And unless you can do it with extreme stealth, don't eat in the library.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement