Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need someone to collect bike in Portsmouth delivered to Cork.

Options
  • 05-11-2020 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭

Hi,
    Mate needs his MT07 collected from Portsmouth delivered to Cork.
    Anyone got any names/numbers?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭chalky024

Teds Trucking all the way! You can try to contact Damien on 085 8113853 but it's normally easier to send him an email at tedstrucking@gmail.com
    Sound lads. I've used them 3 times over the last 5 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭LLewellen Farquarson

Great thanks Chalky,
    I'll pass it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭Sir Galahad

I've used Phil Gunn 087 2372033. Bike collected in UK and delivered to my door. Highly recommended by guys in off road bike scene here in Ireland.

Sound, passed on as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,761 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

chalky024 wrote: »
    Teds Trucking all the way! You can try to contact Damien on 085 8113853 but it's normally easier to send him an email at tedstrucking@gmail.com
    Sound lads. I've used them 3 times over the last 5 years.

He's even prompter if you WhatsApp him

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Polaxed

Hi,
    Mate needs his MT07 collected from Portsmouth delivered to Cork.
    Anyone got any names/numbers?

Thanks.

Phil at acceleration transport 00 44 7774 964386
    UK based he does 3ish or more trips to Ireland per month, used him myself back in June I had tried teds trucking but he was very busy at least 4 weeks wait , got a recommendation for Phil from the dealer I bought the bike from,very professional service keeps you informed ie when he lifts the bike and when he expects to be with you , I was very happy with his service.

That's great, thanks lads, he'll be spoilt for choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭Sir Galahad

I've used Phil Gunn 087 2372033. Bike collected in UK and delivered to my door. Highly recommended by guys in off road bike scene here in Ireland.

And I think Gunner is from Cork as well 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭flashinthepan

I used Ger O'Brien Transport ( https://biketransport.ie )when I got my bike picked up
    Nice guys & I was kept up to date at all stages from expected arrival to pick up the bike
    got a call when they had it and when they were on the way to drop it off later the same day

Another one for your mate to get a quote from
    J

Advertisement