Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

selling a motorbike

Options
  • 11-08-2020 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Hi
    Can anyone tell me if its safe to use the companies that buy your motorbike from you to save you selling it yourself. I was thinking of webuyanymotorcycle.ie site. Has anyone used this site and would you recommend please?

Regards,
    H.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭blade1

kavanagh_h wrote: »
    Hi
    Can anyone tell me if its safe to use the companies that buy your motorbike from you to save you selling it yourself. I was thinking of webuyanymotorcycle.ie site. Has anyone used this site and would you recommend please?

Regards,
    H.

I wouldn't go near them.
    Sell it yourself, if it's decent and a fair price it will sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,903 ✭✭✭✭GBX

AFAIK - Thats Mototuning, who id have no issues with. Gary is well respected in the bike trade. But as above you might get a better deal selling privately. Or give the likes of Bikeworld or Megabikes a shout. They sometimes sell bikes for a fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭extra-ordinary_

kavanagh_h wrote: »
    Hi

Regards,
    H.

What are you selling?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

It's a sellers market now while the season is on, I've sold bikes in no time in spring and summer, at least give donedeal or adverts a shot. You'll get more for it.

Advertisement