Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 17 - Season 22 Sign up Thread

Options
  • 05-05-2017 1:33pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Howya lads - you all know the drill but for any new players see the details below.

Sign up open for the new season of the league. Places are limited so its first come first served.

A few of you last season did not play enough games or quit and wont be accepted back this season.

You are expected to be available to play 3-4 games per week, not only at weekends. You need to be active and message those you have fixtures with via psn to organise your games. This is a sporting league with rules, if you arent that kind of player or cant commit to the above then please don't waste peoples time.

Sign up in the format below and make sure spelling is correct. Hoping to kick off the end of next week if we can get picks out of the way.

Will lock up the sign up at some point Monday or Tuesday.

PSN ID
    Boards ID

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

PSN: DJ-DigitalMoose
    Boards: Mr Moon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

PSN: scange01
    Boards: martineatworld

• Registered Users Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

PSN: DavidJKennedy
    Boards: callaway92

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

PSN: Giggsy_15
    Boards: Giggsy_

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Psn Damok21
    Boards Walter.white

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Is this played in Seasons or Fut? Not sure if I can commit just now but would be interested if I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Is this played in Seasons or Fut? Not sure if I can commit just now but would be interested if I can.

It's played through Seasons, unless the mod Axwell decides to change it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Its through seasons

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Gene_Parmesan

PSN ID: Wilson91
    Boards ID: Gene_Parmesan

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Beastermc

PSN: Stephen_Mc91

Boards: Beastermc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dufflecoatsunri

PSN: Dufflecoatsunris

Boards: Dufflecoatsunri

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Crackle

PSN: TimB777

Boards: Crackle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

PSN: da-rock56
    Boards: rackstar

The Dunne
    The Dunne

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

PSN: paddysnorch
    Boards: theflesh

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Will start the team picks tonight once I get home from work and have time to sort the order out.

Been flat out with work will get this started asap.

Right lads picks started - see the other thread.

3 picks per person in order of preference as usual when its your turn.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Too late to join? Was told about this league but forgot to join.

No worries if I'm too late

Psn: Colemaniser
    Boards :Colemania

Yeah ive added you, check out the picks thread and rules sticky

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Totally forgot about it. Too late I presume? Can I take over someone's team if they want out for whatever reasons?

Sorry too late already started.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement