Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cool RBG USB desk lamp

Options
  • 19-04-2017 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hey BA!
    I was over at my friend's place the other day and saw he had a really nice desk lamp. I've seen them before there's a design etched onto glass and there's a light under it to make it glow. I had a look around and wanted to find one for myself until I came across this one. Since I'm a big fan of Star Trek I decided to get this one. It's €13.53 at the moment but it's only €9.69 if you use the coupon code. I'm excited to get mine and I hope this helps someone! :pac:

Link: http://www.tmart.com/Creative-3D-Spaceship-Shape-7-Color-LED-Night-Light-Touch-Switch-USB-Table-Desk-Lamp-Decor_p352626.html

Coupon: spaceship

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Where do you enter the coupon code?

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭inna981

Techmoan does a nice video about them

https://youtu.be/CgLrkWbLCF4

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

I picked another lamp and the code doesn't apply in PayPal

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭fulhamfan

Thanks op, came to less that 10 squid with the spaceship discount code. No need for it but hey, looks good and will be fun to open and see work:)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,347 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I have a Batman and a Darth Vader one on my desk and they are cool at night when gaming

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,452 ✭✭✭droidman123

Can you plug these into the mains?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Can you plug these into the mains?

Yes via USB according to video posted above

Where do you enter the coupon code??

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭eoin1539

If you keep going through the checkout it's the last thing you enter before you out in your payment details.

Advertisement