Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tigger's eleven

Options
  • 25-03-2017 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭

So sometime in April we are gonna do this
    Me and Mick and Andy
    So let us know when people want it

When you want to play multiple choice so tick any date you are available 10 votes

9thof April kickoff 1
    0%
    Easter Sunday start
    60%
    Lord TSCtritiumGuffyraze_them_all_[Deleted User]grumpylumpy 6 votes
    23 of April
    40%
    Uriel.sullivlogrumpylumpyMollyb60 4 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

what date is easter sunday on this year?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

23 of April
    I 100% cannot do the 9th. But if it suits the majority I'm happy to just have DR access and spectate!

I'm cycling back from Galway that day. I'll have cycled 400km in two days. I doubt I'd even remember the role I'd been given!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

sKeith wrote: »
    what date is easter sunday on this year?

16th

sullivlo wrote: »
    I 100% cannot do the 9th. But if it suits the majority I'm happy to just have DR access and spectate!

I'm cycling back from Galway that day. I'll have cycled 400km in two days. I doubt I'd even remember the role I'd been given!

9th would be a soft start
    first munch on the morning of the 10th first viote by 9pm on the 10th
    same with the other two dates

sullivlo wrote: »

whats the route if the weather is noec i could spin down on the bike and give ye a sticky bottle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I'm in Tigger. Looking forward to being a player again.

As Tribber said Easter is Sunday 16th

Vote for whatever date suits you we want as many players as possible so be greedy.

The 17th will be a bank holiday Monday so its possible people are busy that day but dont let that put you off playing (if thats dates chosen) as it'll be a busy day of posting regardless. So if your good to play from 18th onwards still do.

Just a side note, while games usually go on only 4 - 5 days its better to (potentially for game flow and interaction reasons to) miss the start as opposed the end.

So choose the weekends you have time to finish on as opposed to start on preferably. There will always be interaction at the start of games (and while we all have lives to live) a no show at the end is always bad for the game

Happy Warewolf Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor

me to. a vote for none is the smae as a vote for all, so no point adding my name to the poll.

Also Tribber it'd be better to call it WW(number) sign up thread then tiggers 11 as it could be confusing

This isn't the sign upmthread
    This is the which of the times you said you be ready will people be able to play poll
    The sign up
    Thread will be after we know
    When people can play
    Do try to
    Keep up
    Dear

me to. a vote for none is the smae as a vote for all, so no point adding my name to the poll.

A vote for all means you can play either all
    A vote for none means you can't play any of them

• Advertisement

Pj and raze are ye unable
    To play if we start on the 23rd?
    I like that date it seems far away

Tigger wrote: »
    A vote for all means you can play either all
    A vote for none means you can't play any of them

I think my logic is good. What difference does it make to a Poll if at the end, each result is exactly 1 point higher.

I think my logic is good. What difference does it make to a Poll if at the end, each result is exactly 1 point higher.

Andy help

You are correct Trigger just meant keep sign up and votes for game time threads, to ww(x) ones. Otherwise it may be missed by people.

Well Keith says that people don't need to vote so
    I won't even ducking know
    If people have seen it in knot
    Will be start another thread ?

Tigger stop posting in any thread unless your claryifing stuff. Hopefully sully can clean this up already.

ww(x) when do you want to play is grand we dont need any more interaction with it

Your so
    Bossy
    Also I'd like to
    Point out you didn't even know what month this is

• Registered Users Posts: 8,042 ✭✭✭Guffy

Easter Sunday start
    Is this the correct thread to sign up... i mean its all soooo confusing. I just don't know where to go!!!

as far as i can gather, its a date preference thread, not sign-up thread, that'll come later.

gufc21 wrote: »
    Is this the correct thread to sign up... i mean its all soooo confusing. I just don't know where to go!!!

I'm
    Not allowed into react

Oh fcuk he's messaged me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I wanted to say that I'm not in if it's the 1st option I'm a maybe for easter, and a stronger maybe for the week after. But that's not the point of the thread, but I said it anyway

• Advertisement

I wanted to say that I'm not in if it's the 1st option I'm a maybe for easter, and a stronger maybe for the week after. But that's not the point of the thread, but I said it anyway

It is
    The point of the thread, when do people be able to play?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

23 of April
    So this the sign up thread?

For. Real?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Easter Sunday start
    I'm in for whichever, cause I have no life :P

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I usen't to have a life, and that made me happy :)

Now I have a life, and that makes me sad :(

I think I'll have to sit out the next one (and the one after too, probably) due to now having a life. I'll only be able to play again when I have no life again, and I am counting down the days until then.

quickbeam wrote: »
    I usen't to have a life, and that made me happy :)

Now I have a life, and that makes me sad :(

I think I'll have to sit out the next one (and the one after too, probably) due to now having a life. I'll only be able to play again when I have no life again, and I am counting down the days until then.

By the next one you mean the one after this one that's already started I assume

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

Just go with the 23rd, if we need more numbers I will go into recruitment overdrive

You would be mad to miss this game though, it will be like nothing we have played here yet

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Tigger wrote: »
    By the next one you mean the one after this one that's already started I assume

I mean: April's and May's games.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

23 of April
    I voted for the middle start but I know that might not suit everyone. The 8th would be fine but is very soon and I'd be afraid I'd miss the end of the one that started on the 23rd coz Mr Molly's grad is on the 28th in Dubllin. I'll make it work though if that's what the majority prefer. I am NOT missing this game!

quickbeam wrote: »
    I mean: April's and May's games.

well if you change your mind we won be ready till the hour beforeso you can hop right in

• Advertisement
Advertisement