Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Futurama: Worlds Of Tomorrow ---- TinyCo

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Here's hoping they learned some lessons from FG.
    I seriously doubt it as I still play FG and they have made no attempt to change their formula from day one.
    In an average 31 day month, they have about 28 days of events and about 3 non event days.
    The events would be fine, if you could win everthing on offer, but even logging in 3 times a day would only get you about 25% of the stuff on offer in general.

It's all a huge push for micro-transactions and they are shameless about it.

Futurama deserves better.
    Why can't EA do something with it, like they did for Groening's other love child, The Simpsons? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭corkie

Now available!

Futurama: Worlds of Tomorrow <--- Play link!

IAP's:- €2.29 - €114.99 per item

Haven't download yet, didn't think it was to be available till tomorrow!

1a4f45af49901a9737cfebecd680d0b6_500.png

69f3c9c03ee5d1f714229257acd9911d_500.png

I have unlocked as far as 'Bender' and collect one artifact! (unlocked a district with it).

And stopped playing because TSTO needs my attention!

Above screenshots shared on another site, not taken by me!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I've been playing the beta for a couple of months.
    It's not great really.
    Combat is very annoying (it was worse).
    Unfortunately that's the only way to get the items required to unlock more pieces of land.

Episode 1: Lrrr Strikes Back! --- First major event!

On today's episode of Entertainment and Earth Invasion Tonite, we welcome the Omicronians. Participate now in Episode 1: Lrrr Strikes Back!

This will show how difficult the game is and if I continue to play!

• Advertisement
Advertisement