Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Revenue mobile app

• 12-12-2016 2:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Revenue new mobile apps

Revenue’s new mobile app – RevApp
    Revenue’s most recent addition to its suite of online services is RevApp. RevApp is a mobile app, provided by Revenue, to help customers manage their tax affairs 'on the go' and is available to download free from the Apple App StoreExternal link and Google Play StoreExternal link. A Windows version will also be available shortly.

RevApp provides customers with quick and easy mobile access to the following online services:

myAccount – online services for customers not registered for ROS
    ROS – online services for self-employed and business customers
    Receipts tracker* - the easy way to record and manage receipts for your expenses
    MyEnquiries – online contact facility that allows you to securely send and receive correspondence to and from Revenue;
    Calculators and tools – online tools to help you calculate taxes such as Pay as you Earn (PAYE), Local Property Tax (LPT) and Vehicle Registration Tax (VRT).

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭Spocker

Some terrible reviews of the Android app; In fairness - Flash? I would have installed it other than that, I do like the idea of being able to upload receipts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 440 ✭✭towger

Just downloaded the Apple version. So far works great on iPad and iPhone.
    Very clever way to use QR code to download the certificate ..... overall I must say I'm very happy with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Wow. ROS/MyAccount is thought of highly be international counterparts and honestly is an excellent system. But Flash? Fúcks sake. They just took a dump all over their web image.

2.5* in the play store is equivalent to an IMDB rating of 4.0.

Poor poor show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭exaisle

ED E wrote: »
    ROS/MyAccount is thought of highly be international counterparts <snip>

They've obviously never tried to extract a listing of payments received by a client under RCT for a particular year or period.....or have never wanted notification when a new P2C issues for a client.....or wanted a breakdown of payments to the collector general showing interest as opposed to tax.....or have wanted a statement of account urgently.....The accounts sections of form 11's and CT1's are a joke. I could go on!

It may be highly thought of by international counterparts, but that's because "international counterparts" are the administrators in other countries, and not the customers/clients.

I'd give the ROS/My Account system no more than 6/10.

Advertisement