Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

River Island-Elle Magazine 25% off

Options
  • 22-09-2016 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭

Hello,

So I picked up Elle magazine this morning for the 25% River Island discount card in it and couldn't wait to I went to pick up a pair of boots at lunchtime. After I had paid the lady gave me back the 25% discount card and told me that it can be used as many times as I want until the end date-21st October! Amazing!

This was the Grafton Street store by the way! Happy Shopping!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,770 ✭✭✭DopeTech

saggycaggy wrote: »
    Hello,

So I picked up Elle magazine this morning for the 25% River Island discount card in it and couldn't wait to I went to pick up a pair of boots at lunchtime. After I had paid the lady gave me back the 25% discount card and told me that it can be used as many times as I want until the end date-21st October! Amazing!

This was the Grafton Street store by the way! Happy Shopping!

Is the code unique?

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

FrostyJim wrote: »
    Is the code unique?

I'd say so-it's a card you get in with the magazine rather than a code you use.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 LemonCream21

The code isn't unique to a certain person or email. I got one the last time they did it and it can be used as many times by as many different people (I gave the code to friends and family too) until the expiry date :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Next question.

Any codes! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Lyndyloohoo

They are definitely NOT unique codes on the ELLE cards.
    Iv gone to 18 shops today trying to get my hands on a copy ;(
    feel free to share codes if you have one :)

• Advertisement

They are definitely NOT unique codes on the ELLE cards.
    Iv gone to 18 shops today trying to get my hands on a copy ;(
    feel free to share codes if you have one :)

I gave a work collegue my card over the weekend and I'm back in the office tomorrow so I'll share with y'all then☺

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Niamhm77

That would be great, Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Where would one get an Elle mag and how much?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Lyndyloohoo

Luap wrote: »
    Where would one get an Elle mag and how much?
    They are 6.80 but they are sold out everywhere! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Niamhm77

Not sold everywhere.... Also alot of shops sold out

• Advertisement

Here yas go................someone else can buy the €6.80 magazine next time:p

RIP5SMGCZZ052016

Happy Shopping!

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭TheHopeful

Here yas go................someone else can buy the €6.80 magazine next time:p

RIP5SMGCZZ052016

Happy Shopping!

Has anyone else tried this?

I'm getting "Sorry, the promo code you entered is not valid".

I copied and pasted it into RI earlier this morning to make sure i have it right after posting it here and it worked but just tried again now after seeing that post and it's not working!! Flip!
    Did it work for anyone?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,844 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I think all the codes are different and you need to register each code on the Elle website so maybe only one person can use each? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

It says on the back of the card (in the pic) that the discount code has to be registered at Elleuk.com/riverislandoffer2016

oh but when I put it in to check it it took the 25% off the total cost- I didn't go through with buying anything but it said 25% off for Elle readers.
    I'll register it anyway! Sorry for getting your hopes up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

oh but when I put it in to check it it took the 25% off the total cost- I didn't go through with buying anything but it said 25% off for Elle readers.
    I'll register it anyway! Sorry for getting your hopes up!

Ah no - shure nothing ventured nothing gained :pac:

Thanks for posting it saggycaggy

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

I copied and pasted it into RI earlier this morning to make sure i have it right after posting it here and it worked but just tried again now after seeing that post and it's not working!! Flip!
    Did it work for anyone?

looks like someone stole your code!

sweetie wrote: »
    looks like someone stole your code!

Yeah even after registering it it won't work online for me! Would that be the reason?
    Anyway-I've a RI near the office so at least I can use it in there. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

It says on the back that it's a single use code for onine. I imagine that in store the till operator just clicks a button to give a transaction discount rather than scanning the card or entering the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Has anyone seen anywhere around Dublin City centre with elle magazine for sale? Tried a good few places. Could do with a code as have a few things to buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

I got two in Heuston Station last week - they're always well stocked with magazines - one of them was missing the code however!

ams wrote: »
    I got two in Heuston Station last week - they're always well stocked with magazines - one of them was missing the code however!

Got two in a small spar shop near Camden street this morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭webpal

Just spotted one in Tesco and the wrapper was open, open far enough for the magazine to slide out. I suspect someone opened it, took a screenshot of the code and put it back. The discount card was easily access when i looked so i wasnt going to take a chance buying it.

There's a 25% off code in grazia mag this week for river island. Valid until October 31st. The cut out can be used in store or online code is GRAZIAOCT16

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

Hogey007 wrote:
    There's a 25% off code in grazia mag this week for river island. Valid until October 31st. The cut out can be used in store or online code is GRAZIAOCT16

Thank u so much. I had my eye on 100e boots that I was reluctantly going to pay for tomorrow. U have saved me 25 quid

Thank u so much. I had my eye on 100e boots that I was reluctantly going to pay for tomorrow. U have saved me 25 quid

No problem, you're very welcome.

Advertisement